• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Loud ass microwave beeps

G

So I do this thing where I set the microwave timer EXACTLY TO THE SECOND, the time it takes me to tinkle...because for some reason everytime I need to warm up a beverage (hot cocoa), I need to go to the bathroom and tinkle and make sure my bladder is empty so I can refill it with fresh liquid.

Usually I'm on point.

Sometimes though you don't really anticipate how long you're at the torlet, so you're maybe still haven't begun tinkling...but your beverage is now ready.

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP.

10 second intermission

BEEEP BEEP BEEP

10 second intermission

BEEP BEEEP BEEP

literally sounds like the building fire alarm...Why are newer appliances so fawking loud?

G

So I do this thing where I set the microwave timer EXACTLY TO THE SECOND, the time it takes me to tinkle...because for some reason everytime I need to warm up a beverage (hot cocoa), I need to go to the bathroom and tinkle and make sure my bladder is empty so I can refill it with fresh liquid.

Usually I'm on point.

Sometimes though you don't really anticipate how long you're at the torlet, so you're maybe still haven't begun tinkling...but your beverage is now ready.

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP.

10 second intermission

BEEEP BEEP BEEP

10 second intermission

BEEP BEEEP BEEP

literally sounds like the building fire alarm...Why are newer appliances so fawking loud?
So you know when your food is ready, stupid.

G

Usually I'm on point.

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP.

10 second intermission

BEEEP BEEP BEEP

10 second intermission

BEEP BEEEP BEEP

Maggie May is that you?

G

Look at us with the fawkin chemistry today. I start a topic and then everyone riffs.

*sniff* And Howard gets the big bucks? How about givin it to someone thats actually DONE somethin in radio in the past 10 years
I've been trolling on the internet since I was fuckin 14 years old!

Oh man remember the good old days in the late 90s when the internet was the wild west? Now you gotta hide behind vpns and spoof email accounts just to call some gay fat guy a fat faggot.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
My one beeps five fucking times when it finishes. The last beep is really drawn out too. Who the fuck needs that? I have to be there to hit cancel in the last second just to eat my fucking oatmeal without being aggravated.

*sounds of Candy Crush playing*

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Or you can turn the beeping off.

Most microwaves you can turn off beeping by pressing and holding the 1 or 0 button. Sometimes its the start/cancel button. Then its silent.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pointdexter ova here.
yu7r6xr3vam31.jpg

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
I actually like the fawking beep. I remember when machines sounded like machines and not some stupid hiphop sample. sniff

Not trying to be contrarian. I just sincerely love how electronics sounded before 1990 before everything started chirping and whooshing to make a cacophony of gayness instead of just making me aware something's up.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
I've been trolling on the internet since I was fuckin 14 years old!

Oh man remember the good old days in the late 90s when the internet was the wild west? Now you gotta hide behind vpns and spoof email accounts just to call some gay fat guy a fat faggot.

The Internet was great until the Boomers and Niggers quit fearing it.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
I actually like the fawking beep. I remember when machines sounded like machines and not some stupid hiphop sample. sniff

Not trying to be contrarian. I just sincerely love how electronics sounded before 1990 before everything started chirping and whooshing to make a cacophony of gayness instead of just making me aware something's up.
I got a new car and there was an option for it to do a gay jingle every time you start it and stop it.
I put it on as a joke and never got around to turning it off

G

Or just set it 1 sec more and stop it when it reaches 1.
I really hate hovering the extra few seconds while the numbers count-down...I guess one of my plenty Autistic hang ups idk.

I like to be away from the kitchen while it's microwaving (preferably in the shitter playing candy crush). I then walk in step with the countdown so that I'm at the kitchen's entrance at 0:03 and my hand is opening the microwave right after the first BEEEEEEEEP.

Sometimes I will put something in my microwave, return to the living room pig out on my couch and for whatever reason am lazy af to return to he kitchen right as the microwave beeps. Then I have to muster a lot of energy and momentum to pull myself off my couch to go to the microwave and grab my shit.

The loud beeps give me anxiety and are just ruining the Feng-shui of my well established routine.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I really hate hovering the extra few seconds while the numbers count-down...I guess one of my plenty Autistic hang ups idk.

I like to be away from the kitchen while it's microwaving (preferably in the shitter playing candy crush). I then walk in step with the countdown so that I'm at the kitchen's entrance at 0:03 and my hand is opening the microwave right after the first BEEEEEEEEP.

Sometimes I will put something in my microwave, return to the living room pig out on my couch and for whatever reason am lazy af to return to he kitchen right as the microwave beeps. Then I have to muster a lot of energy and momentum to pull myself off my couch to go to the microwave and grab my shit.

The loud beeps give me anxiety and are just ruining the Feng-shui of my well established routine.

nice Fezitorial, stupid.

afbf625b958ea2c319d8808a4715af63.jpeg

Stent

The Black Scorpion

You've completely turned me around on this. Machines beeping is about their helplessness and begging for the human master's attention rather than trying to be engaging.