• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Loser idolized Tom Green as a kid, grew up retarded

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
No wonder he's a drug addict that posts on a defunct radio forum every hour of the day

1652543320318.png

And now for the ball-washers below who like to applaud 1/10 effort shitposting, please defend the junkie and prove me right :image_4159:

G

tbh Tom Green was cringe...but if you're Canadian, who remembers that POS "Mike Bullard Show"?

This is the faggot that inspired Tom Green. I met him, he's like the Toronto Scorch, just not good hearted (was a dirty cop before getting into showbiz)

[MEDIA=youtube]Qj-_1v2w1I0[/MEDIA]

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
The same Tom Green who was good friends with Norm and had him on every show he ever did, regularly, including some truly great episodes on his early webshow from his house? That Tom Green?

Maybe you should shut the fuck up.

Also, Freddie Got Fingered is genius.
This isn't a negative Tom Green post.

This is a negative forum loser post. The loser makes more sense when you realize what kind of annoying faggot shit a kid would be doing if he idolized Freddy Got Fingered at the age of 10, and then grew up to be a junkie loser