Lord Mel stopped from answering Will Smith question during interview

G

Saint Mel would've knocked that nigger's lights out with one fucking punch.

1648927051205.png

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Won't ruffle any feathers by answering questions though.

I have never heard a publicist appear over the phone out of thin air, this was just as staged as the slap itself.

I don’t think “they” want people to even think of Mel Gibson and “controversy” in the same sentence

Also the lack of respect they show old white men these days, I can totally believe some bitch stifled Mel

G

Won't ruffle any feathers by answering questions though.

I have never heard a publicist appear over the phone out of thin air, this was just as staged as the slap itself.
Yeah the whole St Mel thing is hilarious but nothing based on truth or reality. All actors are slaves, and Im beginning to think he was compelled to make those anti-semitic remarks back in the day...

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Yeah the whole St Mel thing is hilarious but nothing based on truth or reality. All actors are slaves, and Im beginning to think he was compelled to make those anti-semitic remarks back in the day...
The Mel Gibson love can be annoying. But the guy is also a screenwriter and director. He has talents besides playing make-believe. And you can tell that he isn't a faggy retard like Sean Penn or Mark Ruffalo (spelling?).