Looks like Pat is not getting any closer to finishing his awful works in progress

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Looks like he gave up on trying to grow mostly food. There might be a pepper plant or some herbs but the days of seeing his seasonal "harvest" might be gone.
His seasonal "harvest" is across the street from Hoolis

1685300190185.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I could never live in India. I need like a good toilet in a comfortable air conditioned room with my phone and baby wipes etc.
It’s the most disgusting place on earth. Not so bad if you stay inside the grounds of a 5-star hotel but even then they let flies land all over the food like it’s NBD. I’d highly recommend taking a suitcase full of jerky and protein bars.

France also has those squatting shitters at the rest stops off the autoroutes. The women don’t even get proper toilets for pissing. Never let anyone tell you Europe is more civilized than America.

It’s the most disgusting place on earth. Not so bad if you stay inside the grounds of a 5-star hotel but even then they let flies land all over the food like it’s NBD. I’d highly recommend taking a suitcase full of jerky and protein bars.

France also has those squatting shitters at the rest stops off the autoroutes. The women don’t even get proper toilets for pissing. Never let anyone tell you Europe is more civilized than America.
Dude I'd stay in nice western hotels (Hilton, Hyatt) in India and it's wild. Literally they'll have a gated entrance with security and shit with a 10ft wall but the moment you step off the property it's just cows and mindless dirtbags wanting money. Children without pants on playing in trash and dookie filled gutters/waterways. I don't know how everyone over there hasn't died of diseases the west hasn't heard of in 200 years.

G

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Dude I'd stay in nice western hotels (Hilton, Hyatt) in India and it's wild. Literally they'll have a gated entrance with security and shit with a 10ft wall but the moment you step off the property it's just cows and mindless dirtbags wanting money. Children without pants on playing in trash and dookie filled gutters/waterways. I don't know how everyone over there hasn't died of diseases the west hasn't heard of in 200 years.
The Holiday Inn in Mumbai is a 5-star hotel and I still couldn’t live there.