• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Looks like Pat is not getting any closer to finishing his awful works in progress

I think his trolls really motivate him. He seems to address shit people here clown on him over within a week or two. Bullying him actually works.
Reverse psychology to make him tidy up Quasi's hovel.

Frasier-1.jpg

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Honestly it wouldn't matter what he did with that "yard", the surroundings would ruin it anyway. Look at the metal fencing and and shitty low income houses all around. Also there's zero privacy.

God what a depressing dump. It makes me happy Rick has to live there.
Definitely. It’s only fitting that a fat, miserable, aggressive and idiotic shithead like Pat lives in a place like the hovel.

G

View attachment 122588

This one is clearly the worst of the two chairs. Your ass is basically touching grass and the back recline is like a coach airplane seat. My neck hurts just looking at it.

Patrick if you're reading this, please take a break and sit in this chair for like 2 minutes while you check twitter. See how long it takes for the backpain to start.
Your entire body would be at a 33degree angle. It will be painful for a normal person to lean forward in one of those much less a ffwbt. Thankfully Patrick doesn't have any friends, so nobody except Pat and Niggi

IMG_20230527_154955.jpg

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I understand posting this stuff if you have a beautiful backyard and you're doing interesting things with your garden and furniture, but his backyard looks like absolute shit. He really should kill himself.
I have a nicer backyard than that (who doesn't?!), but I'm not autistic enough to think it's worth sharing with 50k strangers.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Holy shit I just realised that that pile of shit is the garden bed he’s talking about. Not even weeded just hoed the grass and seeds straight into the ground what a dumb faggot.
I legit thought he’d accidentally posted the “before” picture. Who leaves the fucking weeds?! I’m no Monty Don but if my wife asked me to get the flower beds ready for planting, I’d know the very least she’d expect is for me to pull the damn weeds.

Pat’s adventures in horticulture inspired my username but even I am surprised he’s THIS fucking dumb. That 1.2 GPA seems awfully generous.