Look how uncomfortable he's making the guy next to him

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
3c600c5bae69e320666217b10982c7c7.PNG

Nobody likes you, Rick.
Frat Pat wearing packer’s gear at a Brewer’s game.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Frat Pat wearing packer’s gear at a Brewer’s game.
This is a cheap gimmick to signal that you're a "true" fan even though I consider it one of the cardinal sins of sports. It's like wearing a Patriots jersey to a Bruins game.

It's not enough to be just a Brewers fan, he has to let everybody know he likes another Wisconsin sports team so his fandom be not questioned!

"I've been a fan my entire adult life, child. Observe my hat."

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
The guy whos ear Pats trying to nibble looks like the real Kyle Tomlinson, could it be?

20200226-082931.png

BudDickman

this may be my favorite Pat picture of all time. look at the utter disgust on display here.
poor guy probably was trying to bang the broad with the big beak on her.

Blundering Pat Cockblockinson at your service, child.
He looks like he had some idiotic take on something and is trying to explain himself, and only digging a bigger hole. Check out the weak hand gestures and pleading look on his face. This is the German meatloaf face.

He knows his peers are losing respect for him but he doesn't know when to cut his losses. The woman is looking down because she is feeling awkward and does not know how to engage with someone with this combination of arrogance and retardation. The guy looks like he is resisting the urge to drag him out of the room and push him down the nearest flight of stairs. Lots of people make that face around Pat.

DSCN5898.JPG

It is rare that a guy standing up manages to look weaker and less imposing than a guy sitting down, but happens all the time with timid, soft, no-presence-having pussyboy Pat.

MonsterSteve

Age.
He looks like he had some idiotic take on something and is trying to explain himself, and only digging a bigger hole. Check out the weak hand gestures and pleading look on his face. This is the German meatloaf face.

He knows his peers are losing respect for him but he doesn't know when to cut his losses. The woman is looking down because she is feeling awkward and does not know how to engage with someone with this combination of arrogance and retardation. The guy looks like he is resisting the urge to drag him out of the room and push him down the nearest flight of stairs. Lots of people make that face around Pat.

DSCN5898.JPG

It is rare that a guy standing up manages to look weaker and less imposing than a guy sitting down, but happens all the time with timid, soft, no-presence-having pussyboy Pat.
This is post-divorce, the best Pat has ever looked, and he still looks like shit. Look at how small his arms are. Do some forearm curls and some hammer curls ffs. You can tell he just never puts the effort in. He probably ate better than his did pre-divorce, but you can see he never really committed to lifting either.