Look at this guy getting out on bail and Pat thinks we'll get no bail for mean texts.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
G

The compassionate Left. Hoping for vigilante justice for this piece of shit.
Screenshot 2022-09-24 at 10.23.13 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-09-24 at 10.24.36 AM.png

[BOC][/BOC]

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Even beyond that, Pat already knows that everybody’s lawyer will recommend taking a plea deal.

Separately, I’m really starting to resent the republicans for being political cuckolds. The left manages to do this type of shit all the fucking time across the entire country. How they are organized to remain in lockstep with each other at such a micro level is not a small accomplishment, even with the full power of main stream media, corporate America and social media behind it.

Meanwhile Republicans rejoice because 50 Venezuelans get flown up to an army base but make a pit stop in Martha’s Vineyard.

Even beyond that, Pat already knows that everybody’s lawyer will recommend taking a plea deal.

Separately, I’m really starting to resent the republicans for being political cuckolds. The left manages to do this type of shit all the fucking time across the entire country. How they are organized to remain in lockstep with each other at such a micro level is not a small accomplishment, even with the full power of main stream media, corporate America and social media behind it.

Meanwhile Republicans rejoice because 50 Venezuelans get flown up to an army base but make a pit stop in Martha’s Vineyard.
Almost like Republicans are controlled opposition.

Will Tate

Oven March
Meanwhile a bunch of boomers who police let into the Capitol building for an impromptu tour are still sitting in jail awaiting trial for making parasitic shabbos feel afraid they'd actually get what was coming to them.
We're gonna see some serious shit in our lifetimes, fellas, be prepared.
And please, do have fun.

G

Republicans are pussies

If they don't upgrade his charges to murder he's going to get lynched.
I am shocked that this guy was saying he didn’t want to lose his job over this…no remorse or anything, it was all about the fact he didn’t want to lose his employment and have this somehow effect his family. For that alone, the judge should have taken any bail off the table.

Btw, his stupid employer better fire him asap.