• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

look at the state of norton in this clip

Snake

Forum Clout
23.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I played GTA online with some random black guy on xbox one time and he kept doing a perfect Jason Statham voice. Said he was in entertainment. I'm like 80% sure it was Godfrey. It sounded exactly like him. Midway through you could hear some cunt in the background whining because he didn't roll her a blunt. Then we made fun of another random kid we were playing with until he quit because he said "she sounds pretty."

Fuck Godfrey though.

G

I played GTA online with some random black guy on xbox one time and he kept doing a perfect Jason Statham voice. Said he was in entertainment. I'm like 80% sure it was Godfrey. It sounded exactly like him. Midway through you could hear some cunt in the background whining because he didn't roll her a blunt. Then we made fun of another random kid we were playing with until he quit because he said "she sounds pretty."

Fuck Godfrey though.
Godfrey is a huge try hard. I hate all that "I'm so animated with positive energy" crap.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Godfrey stinks. If you want to hate him even more go watch his interviews with DJVLAD