Lol

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
1DC398E9-2EDC-4BEA-9844-DCA648C7FD3D.jpeg
Nice gapped-up abomination hairwig, you ghoulish faggot

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Love how he starts prancing like a faggot but realises he has to restrain himself a bit.
This is literally making me cry with laughter.

WWA with our last names being auto corrected into everything when you’re typing on the forums and almost doxxing yourself on accident every time you post?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I’m having a terrible fucking day and this has a nigga eyes wet. You Pat posting fags how do you think anything he does is crazier than this shit?

he’s drunk He’s very clearly gay. He’s prancing for fucks sake. On top of that I’m going to take his god damn Twitter away
It’s simply the response. There’s no more drunken nana ramblings on here. Joe doesn’t swoop in to defend his baby bro. There’s just sad videos of a drunk Nana and don’t hate that. There’s nothing we can take from him at this point. The era of getting joe canceled is over as well. Rick just always has some new development in his psychosis.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
It’s simply the response. There’s no more drunken nana ramblings on here. Joe doesn’t swoop in to defend his baby bro. There’s just sad videos of a drunk Nana and don’t hate that. There’s nothing we can take from him at this point. The era of getting joe canceled is over as well. Rick just always has some new development in his psychosis.
I’ll give Pat this, his I have friends that eat cum quote. Was the most bizarre statement I’ve seen someone make while being completely serious.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
I’m having a terrible fucking day and this has a nigga eyes wet. You Pat posting fags how do you think anything he does is crazier than this shit?

he’s drunk He’s very clearly gay. He’s prancing for fucks sake. On top of that I’m going to take his god damn Twitter away
Nana is so defeated it just isn't fun anymore.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Maybe I have a different outlook on this but this is the funniest stage yet. he’s barely human yet somehow the gayest organism living.
At the end of the day, we’re pests. We need to fuck with people. AntH is just fun to watch him be taken advantage of by these grifter broads. It’s just shifted.

Its hilarious that he thinks karaoke is where he is in the zone. He really thinks he knocks it out of park when he get a mic in his hand. He really just looks like a coked up queen.

View attachment 43703
He's truly a terrible singer. Same as his brother. Deluded, shitty musicians who think when they're performing people are in awe and can't comprehend that they aren't famous for their musical abilities.

Last edited: