Lol you slapped him in the face in front of the world, faggot.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
To put it another way: so so so you think Will Smith and his PR people wanted to stage a bit to make him look more manly because of the cuckold stories, the same cuckold stories that only exist because he's the one that's been gleefully talking about his open relationship for years and no one really gave a shit about until he slapped Rock? Seems far-fetched.

Not true, the cuckoldry was a big story for the target demo (faggots and cunts) and this attempt at rewriting the narrative was staged at what they consider to be "the biggest worldwide stage."

Again you're missing the whole point. "It didn't elicit the intended reaction, so it has to be real." No, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN -- STUPID WOMEN CAME UP WITH IT. SOCIAL MEDIA WOMEN. It didn't have the intended outcome because it was a stupid ass idea crafted by stupid intagram girl bosses.

It all just reeks of a couple with fuck you money choosing to huff their own farts, not something that's been deliberately honed.

Do you have cognitive disability? Read that sentence again. They huff their own farts and live for the attention but then you call it "far fetched." You are so wrong that it's actually annoying me, so if you're trolling you win.

G

Like Rock said, it's a prime bitch move to attack a guy who you can easily beat the shit out of. To literally do it in front of the world because the guy made a light-hearted joke about your wife, a woman who has actually humiliated you in public on more than one occasion, moves you up to hysterical bitch status, especially when you laughed along until you caught her glaring at you.

Smith should be grateful Rock went relatively easy on him. His career as a leading man/action star is indisputably over.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Like Rock said, it's a prime bitch move to attack a guy who you can easily beat the shit out of. To literally do it in front of the world because the guy made a light-hearted joke about your wife, a woman who has actually humiliated you in public on more than one occasion, moves you up to hysterical bitch status, especially when you laughed along until you caught her glaring at you.

Smith should be grateful Rock went relatively easy on him. His career as a leading man/action star is indisputably over.
Not for nothing but when’s the last movie he starred in? I don’t watch new movies so I’m not sure. Hancock was great though.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Not true, the cuckoldry was a big story for the target demo (faggots and cunts) and this attempt at rewriting the narrative was staged at what they consider to be "the biggest worldwide stage.
To what end? Barely anyone knew or cared about the cuck shit before any of this. What you're claiming to be the cause of the staged slap didn't become an issue until after the slappening had happened. And for all our shitting on him, Will Smith's image was hardly in tatters before. The worst he had to contend with was a joke of a son and a bunch of spaced-out box office bombs. He was still making films through his production companies, getting blockbuster roles and pulling in ludicrous salaries. There really wasn't much of a motive to pull anything like this.

Again you're missing the whole point. "It didn't elicit the intended reaction, so it has to be real." No, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN -- STUPID WOMEN CAME UP WITH IT. SOCIAL MEDIA WOMEN. It didn't have the intended outcome because it was a stupid ass idea crafted by stupid intagram girl bosses.
I'm not missing your point, I'm acknowledging it and saying it's fucking dumb. Was the same gorl boss insta chick responsible for Smith slapping a gay reporter for giving him a peck on the cheek ten years ago or was she still in high school? Or does it seem more likely there might be a pattern of Will Smith losing his temper when he feels personally slighted?

The funny thing is your theory doesn't even go far enough for it to work. The "The Academy orchestrated the whole thing to boosts ratings" angle is convoluted in its own right, but at least its internal logic is consistent. How could Smith and his cronies plan this at all on their own? Do you think Oscars hosts print out their entire set and it gets mailed to every seat filler that attends and there is no improv ever? If not, then Smith and co couldn't have known about the GI Jane joke beforehand without Rock or the Academy being in on the scheme. If they were, then their behavior following the Oscars doesn't make any sense if the intended purpose was to salvage Smith's image.

Do you have cognitive disability? Read that sentence again. They huff their own farts and live for the attention but then you call it "far fetched."
Yes, thinking anyone would conspire to commit battery at the fucking Oscars and expect a positive out of it is far-fetched. Handwaving it away with "dummies move in mysterious ways" doesn't really fly with a plan this fundamentally retarded. Hollywood figures do a lot of horribly miscalculated nonsense for publicity but this would be way beyond the pale even by their standards.

You are so wrong that it's actually annoying me, so if you're trolling you win.
Get off your high horse, you spergy faggot. You don't know shit and neither do I for that matter. We're both speculating and ultimately reached the same conclusion that whatever happened, Will Smith fucked up royally that night. Yours just has a whole bunch of extra steps leading up to it which I don't find plausible.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
To what end? Barely anyone knew or cared about the cuck shit before any of this. What you're claiming to be the cause of the staged slap didn't become an issue until after the slappening had happened. And for all our shitting on him, Will Smith's image was hardly in tatters before. The worst he had to contend with was a joke of a son and a bunch of spaced-out box office bombs. He was still making films through his production companies, getting blockbuster roles and pulling in ludicrous salaries. There really wasn't much of a motive to pull anything like this.

I'm not missing your point, I'm acknowledging it and saying it's fucking dumb. Was the same gorl boss insta chick responsible for Smith slapping a gay reporter for giving him a peck on the cheek ten years ago or was she still in high school? Or does it seem more likely there might be a pattern of Will Smith losing his temper when he feels personally slighted?

The funny thing is your theory doesn't even go far enough for it to work. The "The Academy orchestrated the whole thing to boosts ratings" angle is convoluted in its own right, but at least its internal logic is consistent. How could Smith and his cronies plan this at all on their own? Do you think Oscars hosts print out their entire set and it gets mailed to every seat filler that attends and there is no improv ever? If not, then Smith and co couldn't have known about the GI Jane joke beforehand without Rock or the Academy being in on the scheme. If they were, then their behavior following the Oscars doesn't make any sense if the intended purpose was to salvage Smith's image.

Yes, thinking anyone would conspire to commit battery at the fucking Oscars and expect a positive out of it is far-fetched. Handwaving it away with "dummies move in mysterious ways" doesn't really fly with a plan this fundamentally retarded. Hollywood figures do a lot of horribly miscalculated nonsense for publicity but this would be way beyond the pale even by their standards.

Get off your high horse, you spergy faggot. You don't know shit and neither do I for that matter. We're both speculating and ultimately reached the same conclusion that whatever happened, Will Smith fucked up royally that night. Yours just has a whole bunch of extra steps leading up to it which I don't find plausible.
Fawk yeah, I love awkward situations. Now we don’t have to do radio for an hour.
:brothaman_md:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
To what end? Barely anyone knew or cared about the cuck shit before any of this.

If you need to tell someone "get off your high horse" it means that they have been looking down on you, and treating you like the retard you are.

You would have to be some kind of a "SPERG" to think hollywood scientologists would EVER partake in any form of public relations, especially to rehabilitate their damaged image. You keep conveniently ignoring the key points made, and then carrying on through paragraphs acting like you didn't just read the point that was made. You have the timeline all fucked up and you might be one of the dumbest faggots to ever post on here with this little gem of an argument.

If you actually read my post, you wouldn't be asking the 'out of the way' irrelevant stupid as fuck questions you ask to "DEBOONK"

Yeah, because the academy would need to print out a "set list" and tape them to the bottom of chairs in order to stage one segment with a "cue" line (mocking his bald bitch.) And I definitely said they did that too, didn't I? Yeah, I said they printed out a set list and handed it out to everyone. Wow, you magically created a retarded point, attributed it to me, and carried on like I said that. (This is what delusional faggots like you do)

As I just said in the previous post, the cucking was a huge story with the target demo (women and faggots) i.e. the only people who could possibly care about Will Smith. Even they were mocking Will Smith a year, 2 years before this fake slap even happened. Oh, but you didn't know that. So it couldn't have possibly been considered an issue by the media-obsessed "experts" who live in the bubble and craft all this out of touch bullshit that constantly fails rather than having the intended outcome.

You keep suggesting, naively and stupidly, that the dumb women who come up with this shit know what they're doing! They're the experts! They would never stage an event that would backfire! When it happens monthly if not weekly. You have respect for their intellect and you expect them to be capable of social engineering? Your whole argument is resting on a timeline, which you have all fucked up and backwurts (I've said that 2 times already, so I don't expect this part to sink into your dumb fuck mind for another 3 replies.)

"It's so farfetched that Scientologist actors would be so obsessed with their image to partake in a dog and pony show."

TO WHAT END??? TO WHAT END? Hopefully yours, fat faggot.

Last edited:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
"To what end?" he asks, expecting the stupid women who drafted the idea to know what it was supposed to accomplish. What a stupid faggot question. "To what end?" The end, in their minds, would have been "all the people making fun of Will Smith will accept him as a big scary violent strong man defending his woman" rather than seeing him for the cucked weasel faggot with no dick who lets his wife humiliate him and cuck him. (WAIT! THAT NEVER HAPPENED BECAUSE I NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE THE SLAP!!! IT NEVER HAPPENED SO IT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED,, DURRRR I'M A STUPID WHITE NIGGER ON ONAFORUMS)

You are lending Will Smith masculine legitimacy, you sound like you're cowering in fear from the chick slap he threw out. You are literally falling for the ruse exactly how those stupid women wanted you to. I bet your asshole puckered when he sat back in his chair and was screaming about his wife's name being in his mouth.

How many different ways can I explain this for you before you get it? White Nigger reminds me of JackHorner in his stubborn idiocy. I suppose actually knowing what you're talking about is considered "sperg" to a stupid retard.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
reminds me of JackHorner
1678922334589.png

Which way?