Lol you slapped him in the face in front of the world, faggot.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
I love when people tell others to let things go. Yeah, would that benefit you? The guy slapped another man on tv, why would anyone let that go? It’s one of the most insane things I’ve ever seen.
Rock said some true and embarrassing shit about Smith's goofy, whore family that seems to live for humiliating him. He said it because Smith assaulted him publicly and faced no other repercussion. "Let it go." It's not like Will Smith has to worry about if Chris Rock is gonna try to fucking fight him every time they cross paths or something. Ironically, that probably is something that Chris Rock has to worry about though.

Let it go, Will. Sorry your feelings and your ego got hurt but I'm sure getting slapped in the face by another man at the Oscars hurt Chris Rock's feelings, ego and face.

Last edited:
Rock said some true and embarrassing shit about Smith's goofy, whore family that seems to live for humiliating him. He said it because Smith assaulted him publicly and faced no other repercussion. "Let it go." It's not like Will Smith has to worry about if Chris Rock is gonna try to fucking fight him every time they cross paths or something. Ironically, that probably is something that Chris Rock has to worry about though.

Let it go, Will. Sorry your feelings and your ego got hurt but I'm sure getting slapped in the face by another man at the Oscars hurt Chris Rock's feelings, ego and face.
Alot of Fucking freaks seem to come outa Philly 🤡

Last edited:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
It was so fake, didn't even look like it made contact. Was probably concocted by a dumb white woman publicist to dig Will out of his pathetic slump in his image since losing credibility due to his wife's antics.

Will is a big tough guy who defends his wife that cheats on him because he is very heterosexual and the whole storyline and marriage itself is NOT a farce. Jada Smith was not paired with Will by the jewlawds who arrange fake shit for celebrity image-building.

As soon as you become famous, these fuckers will hire experts to measure your face, do the math, and tell you exactly what surgeries to get to accentuate YOUR face... Psychotic kosher investments and Will is currently among the top movie faggots when it comes to the fag box office.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
I love when people tell others to let things go. Yeah, would that benefit you? The guy slapped another man on tv, why would anyone let that go? It’s one of the most insane things I’ve ever seen.
You either get to act retarded or get to tell others to let things go, but not both. If you do both then whatever the fuck you did should be brought up every day till your entire lineage dies.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
It was so fake, didn't even look like it made contact. Was probably concocted by a dumb white woman publicist to dig Will out of his pathetic slump in his image since losing credibility due to his wife's antics.
If that was the intention then it backfired horribly. Every normal person mocked him for it and it only drew attention to the cuckening. I doubt he's gotten any roles out of it.

I don't think you need to craft an elaborate ruse to explain this episode. That whole family has been a collection of self-important weirdos for years, it just wasn't as much in the public eye.

G

Will is a big tough guy who defends his wife that cheats on him because he is very heterosexual and the whole storyline and marriage itself is NOT a farce. Jada Smith was not paired with Will by the jewlawds who arrange fake shit for celebrity image-building.

As soon as you become famous, these fuckers will hire experts to measure your face, do the math, and tell you exactly what surgeries to get to accentuate YOUR face... Psychotic kosher investments and Will is currently among the top movie faggots when it comes to the fag box office.
Simplest explanation is black people are prone to physical violence.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Simplest explanation is black people are prone to physical violence.
Hmm, if only there was a hero on, I don’t know, say Twitter, that could just tell the people about how they can’t behave. Maybe one day, someone will rise from the murky waters of terrestrial social media and inform the masses.
1268E12D-82C8-4084-8623-9D8B9B139A5F.jpeg

Last edited:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
If that was the intention then it backfired horribly. Every normal person mocked him for it and it only drew attention to the cuckening.

Which is why I said it was drafted by a female publicist.

I don't think you need to craft an elaborate ruse to explain this episode. That whole family has been a collection of self-important weirdos for years, it just wasn't as much in the public eye.

Way to conjure up a premise and then promptly knock it over in the very next sentence. Self important weirdos with millions of dollars hire PR firms to foster their image with ridiculous media shenanigans.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Will Smith is definitely a gay scientologist pedophile. If you look at the movies he’s done he has one of the worst track records of any actor yet still has been an A-lister for decades. Doesn’t add up
It's hilarious how he still tries to shirk the Scientology thing. He's obviously deeply into it and they have dirt on him from auditing sessions. Plus he'd have to be a Scientologist to raise such weird fucking kids.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Way to conjure up a premise and then promptly knock it over in the very next sentence. Self important weirdos with millions of dollars hire PR firms to foster their image with ridiculous media shenanigans.
No, smart self-important Hollywood types hire PR firms and keep stumm. The crackpots do whatever the fuck they feel like. Look at a guy like Tom Cruise. He went all in wit da Scientology in the early 2000s and sacked his long-time publicist for cautioning him against it. That's when all his craziness really started coming to the media's attention. Him being an unhinged loon didn't hurt him financially because he was still an incredibly marketable A-lister.

Same kinda deal with the Smiths, just not anywhere near as explosive. They've funneled quite a bit of money into unsuccessful vanity projects over the years, most notably trying to shoehorn their offspring into stardom. All their charities and donations are centred around shit they're obviously personally invested in. It all just reeks of a couple with fuck you money choosing to huff their own farts, not something that's been deliberately honed.

To put it another way: so so so you think Will Smith and his PR people wanted to stage a bit to make him look more manly because of the cuckold stories, the same cuckold stories that only exist because he's the one that's been gleefully talking about his open relationship for years and no one really gave a shit about until he slapped Rock? Seems far-fetched.