• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol did one of you rascals hack Joseph Cumia?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
0598CE7D-499F-4265-A822-C00A3DCB769A.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Jesus Joe is really reaching. Blaming biden that his apple account is a matter of national security. " The gooks are trying to steal my Black Rifle Coffee coupon!"
Yeah, I’m “REACHING”. Reaching for guns to PROTECT my rights!!!!!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 I’ll put it simply for you LIBTARDS. (((National Security))) is the PRESIDENTS job. That simple. See? If you don’t just look at the MSM (MSNBC, CNN, NYT) you can see a clear and cut PATH to the answers. You guys can’t see passed the “weed”!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Maybe you were never TAUGHT in school to hold people ACCOUNTABLE. Neither was I. I learned THROUGH life. It’s an important lesson for our country to SUCCEED. That’s why you MILLENNIALS have been ruining EVERYTHING. That’s where us Boomers fly in like the 82nd to save you.😎😎😎

You guys really don’t see the Chinese invasion coming. Neither do they.😂😂😂

G

Yeah, I’m “REACHING”. Reaching for guns to PROTECT my rights!!!!!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 I’ll put it simply for you LIBTARDS. (((National Security))) is the PRESIDENTS job. That simple. See? If you don’t just look at the MSM (MSNBC, CNN, NYT) you can see a clear and cut PATH to the answers. You guys can’t see passed the “weed”!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Maybe you were never TAUGHT in school to hold people ACCOUNTABLE. Neither was I. I learned THROUGH life. It’s an important lesson for our country to SUCCEED. That’s why you MILLENNIALS have been ruining EVERYTHING. That’s where us Boomers fly in like the 82nd to save you.😎😎😎

I wish I could come up with Joe copypasta on the fly like this.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface

i hope the longer you do this, you just become joe