• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lmao sleep apnea is Jim Norton's whole thing now

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Well at least he didn’t used to shit all over Maxwell for posting a single picture in an apnea mask.

Oh wait. Fucking hack.
WHO ARE ALL THESE NEW FAWKING USERS?

THE GALL ON THESE UP-AND-COMERS TO THINK THEY CAN JUST SIT AT THE CELLAR TABLE LIKE THIS.

NICE SHIRT, STUPID!

28701492_10155214829381674_769556955049451844_o.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I thought just really fat fucks got that. More attention-seeking behaviour from the Worm
So many people I know, even slender types, turn out to be CPAP/BIPAP users that I don’t know what to believe. They’ve sold me on the improved quality of sleep so hard that I’ve contemplated getting a sleep study just to see if I can try one. But it’s the least sexy thing imaginable and I wouldn’t do that to my wife’s libido.

G

So many people I know, even slender types, turn out to be CPAP/BIPAP users that I don’t know what to believe. They’ve sold me on the improved quality of sleep so hard that I’ve contemplated getting a sleep study just to see if I can try one. But it’s the least sexy thing imaginable and I wouldn’t do that to my wife’s libido.
Probably just another way for the scum in pharma to sell shit in most cases. Blow your nose before bed and sleep with the window open.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Probably just another way for the scum in pharma to sell shit in most cases. Blow your nose before bed and sleep with the window open.
I dunno. One of my friends says his life was transformed by the sleep he’s been getting from the very first night with his CPAP. There was a power cut one night and he went to a hotel because he refuses to sleep without it. (After that spent $300 on a portable battery.) I sleep like shit so the idea of deep, sustained REM sounds like a dream come true.

This is old age: fantasizing about sleep.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I thought just really fat fucks got that. More attention-seeking behaviour from the Worm
Same here, but someone who'd worked in a sleep-study centre 'schooled me' on how serious the issue actually is... I'm still not convinced, there are some countries where almost 0% of people have sleep apnea, do they just die? Or are americans badly bred like pugs & can't breathe on their own, I'm just asking questions.

G

I dunno. One of my friends says his life was transformed by the sleep he’s been getting from the very first night with his CPAP. There was a power cut one night and he went to a hotel because he refuses to sleep without it. (After that spent $300 on a portable battery.) I sleep like shit so the idea of deep, sustained REM sounds like a dream come true.

This is old age: fantasizing about sleep.
I get 7 hours a night most nights so am lucky I guess. Things that mess with that - one of the kids having a bad dream and crawling into our bed, alcohol, eating too much too late, not being active enough during the day, overheated room

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
I get 7 hours a night most nights so am lucky I guess. Things that mess with that - one of the kids having a bad dream and crawling into our bed, alcohol, eating too much too late, not being active enough during the day, overheated room
I’d kill for seven hours a night. We lock our bedroom door at night and the kids know if they wake up before 6:30 they have to entertain themselves quietly until then. I know we sound like assholes (and we are), but so far it’s worked.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Lol, not at all. I'll leave 3 bowls out on Friday and Saturday night (they can reach the spoons, milk and cereal) and it's "make your own breakfast and watch TV, but don't disturb us" every weekend.
This is actually helpful to them. Kids need to learn how to get by without us and without needing to be constantly entertained by adults. Failing to teach that is how you end up with kids who demand an iPad to get through their own grandmother’s funeral.