Living in a simulation

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Earlier this evening, I started a new percussion gig with a couple of dudes in a Bossa Nova trio at a high-end steakhouse in the Long Beach part of LA (Hi Patrick). A waitress greeted me that I swear looked like a blonde, 5’10’’, 12 year old girl. Literally had the face of a 12 year old girl, and the smokin hot bod of a fucking 9/10 Victoria Secret Angel (think slender supermodel curves, not hip hop video curves). As if I wasn’t conflicted enough upon meeting her, she very confidently introduced herself to me first. Her fucking name…? KP!! ‘’So fun to have live jazz tonight!, I love live music. I’m KP, if you guys need anything”. I minded my beeswax and sipped my two free caipirinhas like a girl-afraid eunuch. This was odd.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Original.jpg
OOOOH! OOOOOOOOOH! I SWEAR TO GOD THIS HAPPENED! I SWEAR ON MY CHILDREN!

I was at this club, right? And this Asian girl is my waitress, and she's all tatted up, and she's hot, right? All night long she's talking shit - joking about politics, razzing me, talking about conspiracy theories - just this really hot, really cool Asian chick, right? Well, we go to leave, I'm paying my bill, and I look on the receipt - you know what her name was? Fucking Four Chan.

I SWEAR ON MY CHILDREN THIS HAPPENED!

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
View attachment 56009OOOOH! OOOOOOOOOH! I SWEAR TO GOD THIS HAPPENED! I SWEAR ON MY CHILDREN!

I was at this club, right? And this Asian girl is my waitress, and she's all tatted up, and she's hot, right? All night long she's talking shit - joking about politics, razzing me, talking about conspiracy theories - just this really hot, really cool Asian chick, right? Well, we go to leave, I'm paying my bill, and I look on the receipt - you know what her name was? Fucking Four Chan.

1658847019052.jpeg

On my mutha’s life, Joe Rogan!

G

Earlier this evening, I started a new percussion gig with a couple of dudes in a Bossa Nova trio at a high-end steakhouse in the Long Beach part of LA (Hi Patrick). A waitress greeted me that I swear looked like a blonde, 5’10’’, 12 year old girl. Literally had the face of a 12 year old girl, and the smokin hot bod of a fucking 9/10 Victoria Secret Angel (think slender supermodel curves, not hip hop video curves). As if I wasn’t conflicted enough upon meeting her, she very confidently introduced herself to me first. Her fucking name…? KP!! ‘’So fun to have live jazz tonight!, I love live music. I’m KP, if you guys need anything”. I minded my beeswax and sipped my two free caipirinhas like a girl-afraid eunuch. This was odd.
Did this encounter inspire you to procure a PO box for pizza deliveries?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
the funny thing about the movie "The Matrix" is that the people who made it are clearly shoving it in your face that this is all bullshit.

They don't even try hiding in plain sight

Like this forum, and even this post is just here for me to try and fool me to think I'm not wired into somesort of virtual reality machine

this life is the most expansive video game in the world

I know I'm not supposed to break down "the fifth wall" but I have to say bravo to the creators....I mean- they even created 3000 years of recorded history just to fool me

I'm not even being sarcastic, facetious, or "jokey" btw

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
View attachment 56009OOOOH! OOOOOOOOOH! I SWEAR TO GOD THIS HAPPENED! I SWEAR ON MY CHILDREN!

I hate this faggot so much

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
WWAW Brother Joe's Cafe? Somewhere the owner specially said they named it after the brother Joe urban dictionary entry, can't find it but have that saved somewhere.

Brother Joe​

One who has no talents or skills and relies on the welfare from a family member (usually little brother), for income, housing, and modicum of attention. These individuals refuse to work and will often mistake this welfare for personal success and attribute their misgivings to minorities.

"That bum is a total Brother Joe"