-LIVE- Thomas Apostle's Pop Up Show: I wanna see the pedo documentree

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
-- I'm not posting information about people who want out when they hear this. --

It’s so weird to hear someone be a rational normal person, this is how I’d respond. These goblin child molesting freaks like Eric Hildeman just get angry or indignant as if the facts about pedophhilia doesn’t matter because they’re feelings are hurt personally.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Who are these people? Their empathy for those children is heartwarming. Jesus. If someone called and told me I was involved with a group that supports pedophilia I would be shocked. Most normal people would be. Judging by their reactions, this wasn't the first time they've been told about the degenerates they associate with.

{
"Membership level": "*Full",
"First name": "Chuck",
"Last name": "Wendig",
"Organization": "terribleminds LLC",
"e-Mail": "[email protected]",
"Phone": "2152601987",
"Middle Name": "David",
"Suffix": "Mr.",
"Writes As: Pseudonym": "Chuck Wendig",
"Agent": "Stacia Decker, Dunow Carlson and Lerner",
"Twitter": "@chuckwendig"
},

:brothaman_sm:

:brothaman_md::brothaman_lg:

SpaceEdge going full Nagasaki on a nigga's ribs tuhday.

Huh?

{
"First name": "Chuck",
"Last name": "Wendig",
"Organization": "terribleminds LLC",
"Phone": "2152601987",
"Middle Name": "David",
"Suffix": "Mr.",
"Writes As: Pseudonym": "Chuck Wendig",
"Agent": "Stacia Decker, Dunow Carlson and Lerner",
"Twitter": "@chuckwendig"
},

:brothaman_sm:

:brothaman_md::brothaman_lg:

We are not worthy of your greatness, sir.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Sheree-Rene%CC%81e-Thomas-L.jpg
Hoo hoo, I invented spaceships, Robin

hammmburger

That is not how oopsie doodles works, atalker
"First name": "Sheree Renée",
"Last name": "Thomas",
"Phone": "9012087553",
"Agent": "Kristopher O'Higgins",
"Online Directory Listing Text": "Sheree Renée Thomas is an award-winning short story writer, poet, and editor. Her work is inspired by myth and folklore, natural science, good music, and the genius of the Mississippi Delta. Nine Bar Blues: Stories from an Ancient Future (Third Man Books, May 2020) is her fiction debut. She is also the author of two multigenre/hybrid collections, Sleeping Under the Tree of LSheree Renée Thomas is an award-winning fiction writer, poet, and editor. Her work is inspired by myth and folklore, natural science, and the genius of the Mississippi Delta. Nine Bar Blues: Stories from an Ancient Future (Third Man Books 2020), is a 2021 Finalist for the Ignyte Award, Locus Award, and World Fantasy Award for Year’s Best Fiction Collection. She is also the author of two hybrid collections, Sleeping Under the Tree of Life (Aqueduct Press 2016), longlisted for the 2016 Otherwise Award and honored with a Publishers Weekly Starred Review and Shotgun Lullabies (Aqueduct 2011). She edited the two-time World Fantasy-winning groundbreaking Black speculative fiction anthologies, Dark Matter and is the first to introduce W.E. B. Du Bois’s science fiction stories and helped introduce some of the Black speculative genre’s most new voices that have gone on to make wonderful contributions to the field. Thomas’s 2001 World Fantasy Award was the first received by a Black writer since the award’s inception in 1975. Her work is widely anthologized and appears most recently in Marvel’s Black Panther: Tales of Wakanda edited by Jesse J. Holland (Titan 2021) and The Big Book of Modern Fantasy edited by Ann & Jeff VanderMeer (Vintage 2020). Three of her short stories appear in the inaugural Year’s Best African Speculative Fiction, and her work appears in The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy & Horror, Vol. 2, and is notably mentioned in The Year’s Best American Science Fiction & Fantasy. She co-curated Red Spring: Curating the End of the World, the 4-part online Afrofuturism exhibit featured on Google’s Art & Culture platform. She is the Editor of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, founded in 1949 and is the Associate Editor of Obsidian, founded in 1975. She was recently honored as a 2020 World Fantasy Award Finalist in the Special Award – Professional category for her contributions to the genre.",
"Twitter": "@blackpotmojo",
"Facebook": "@shereereneethomas"

I ribbed this one without even listening, just seeing some reddit guy contacted the granddaughter of Raj or Dee Thomas did me in.

G

I bet these people would also love to know that their dues have been used to fund a personal lawsuit by one of their members that offers no benefit to the group.

Some young, enterprising brotherman could take the ieddit fugative’s file and create a nice mailing list out of it and distribute some literature.

Last edited by a moderator: