• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"little infant baby child"

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Josiah 5 revealed what an emotional crutch this "child" insult is for Pat. Normally he calls someone a child to feel superior to them during an argument. But in this case he was talking to someone who had taken advantage of his stupidity and vanity to trick him into revealing all kinds of embarrassing, damaging, and potentially incriminating information. He felt so vulnerable and weak that he decided that a simple "child" would not be enough, so he had to deploy his secret weapon, "little infant baby child".

P

potatopeeler63

Josiah 5 revealed what an emotional crutch this "child" insult is for Pat. Normally he calls someone a child to feel superior to them during an argument. But in this case he was talking to someone who had taken advantage of his stupidity and vanity to trick him into revealing all kinds of embarrassing, damaging, and potentially incriminating information. He felt so vulnerable and weak that he decided that a simple "child" would not be enough, so he had to deploy his secret weapon, "little infant baby child".
for a political "firebrand" (which is not on his bio anymore, OOPSIE DOODLES!)
FATRICK has literally never debated anybody. not even the homoerectus nigger on msnbc joy reid would tolerate his horse shit.
he argues like a twelve year old because that's what he lusts for, all he thinks about (confirmed)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
His reaction in Josiah part 5 is the most embarrassing and unhinged thing I've ever heard. He is such a massive faggot and so utterly broken. He's a plump woman too.
he's a fat faggot with bitch tits.

It's also funny to realize Josiah thought he fucked up the big reveal after Fatrick hung up, only to everyone's surprise Patrick is a literal pants shitting retard so he calls Josiah back to give 30 minutes of his best material.
Bravo Pat.

Forum Clout
It's fascinating thinking about his brain psychology, child. "Child" is the biggest joke about him, child. Us, kiwifarms, everyone makes fun of him for his crutch, child. Yet to him it's still a very serious insult, child. There's no humor or being in on the bit with us, every single time he uses it comes from a place of purely trying to upset you, child. He's never once used it jokingly or sarcastically to one of his "friends" or supporters, child.

How does he not understand how little impact that word has? From a fanbase of a radio show that is known for mocking the little catchphrase insults of other radio show hosts. NAHT FUNNY! ANDDD PUNT! DO DA BIT! WADDLE DOODLE! HOO HOO ROBIN! Yet he slings out that "child" convinced it's a verbal shotgun blast to the gut every damn time.

G

It's also funny to realize Josiah thought he fucked up the big reveal after Fatrick hung up, only to everyone's surprise Patrick is a literal pants shitting retard so he calls Josiah back to give 30 minutes of his best material.
Bravo Pat.
The quivering in his faggot voice at the opening of the callback. Pretending he hadn't heard Josiah calling him a fat faggot with bitch tits and hadn't hung up in womanly shock. And then coming up with such a boomer excuse.

"Yes. Sorry about that. I was coming in and out of a building with a bunch of steel in it and I think it fucked with my signal."

OK, Fat girl.

Username

Forum Clout
The quivering in his faggot voice at the opening of the callback. Pretending he hadn't heard Josiah calling him a fat faggot with bitch tits and hadn't hung up in womanly shock. And then coming up with such a boomer excuse.

"Yes. Sorry about that. I was coming in and out of a building with a bunch of steel in it and I think it fucked with my signal."

OK, Fat girl.
You could cut the tension in his voice with a spoon. He was waiting for the bitch tits line to be repeated. Pat being Pat he had no comeback though. Therefore we got the famous “i know child. You know your a faggot with bitch tits?”exchange.

With all the time in the world this comic who’s mortgage is payed by his humor. Who boasts on Twitter about taking down hecklers. Had a comeback less affective than I know you are what am I’m.

He really let Nikki Annebelle and himself down. If Pat was my dad... I suppose I’d have never have met him so what i was gonna say doesn’t matter.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout

Bravo Pat.
That mother fucker loves to do the soft-shoe for us

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
nah in his mind he's still "Technically correcT in EVERYTHING I said. That's where YOU'RE WRONG, CHILD"

as another brothaman said, the funniest part about it is that most of what he's saying is completely true but few will believe him and even fewer will care