• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Little First Name Last Name sends Pat a nice high and prison threats are replied.

G

Pat wants to break up families because he won't change a number or stop answering me.The guy can't even take a friendly text, probably because he has no experience with having friends.
Screenshot_20220415-102138_2ndLine.jpg
Screenshot_20220415-102142_2ndLine.jpg
Screenshot_20220415-102134_2ndLine.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You know how much pat hates parenthood. He must be seething.

While most are dying and hunting for easter eggs with their kids, Pat will be drunk watching baseball trying to forget he has a daughter he doesnt even know out there in the world and he will do absolutely zero to be a part of her life. He hates seeing people happy and spending time with their children. He would rather watch disney+ alone and depressed ( and fat).

G

You know how much pat hates parenthood. He must be seething.

While most are dying and hunting for easter eggs with their kids, Pat will be drunk watching baseball trying to forget he has a daughter he doesnt even know out there in the world and he will do absolutely zero to be a part of her life. He hates seeing people happy and spending time with their children. He would rather watch disney+ alone and depressed ( and fat).
Exactly, my wife and I have a wedding tonight and then tomorrow we'll do eggs, Sunday baskets, Monday is a day off up here, so we'll do something family oriented and that entire time he will post nonsense on twitter. He has no friends, but all of his imaginary ones are sub-labeled, my trans friends, my black friends, my handicapped friends, my gay friends, everybody even the make believe people are all just props.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Exactly, my wife and I have a wedding tonight and then tomorrow we'll do eggs, Sunday baskets, Monday is a day off up here, so we'll do something family oriented and that entire time he will post nonsense on twitter.
Delusional thinking- the coping mechanism of a shut-in stlaker

I-I have a family and friends! I don't do this all day!

G

What got my ribs ground into dust was "freinemies" because it sounds like Fry-nemies, like you have a love/hate relationship but it's about fries.
I'm retarded lol.
Delusional thinking- the coping mechanism of a shut-in atalker

I-I have a family and friends! I don't do this all day!
No idiot street shitter, it's not just me, it's what everybody has, but Pat and seemingly you, that's the joke you moron. If I'm a shut-in why am I out all the time, how do I regularly go across international borders (unfair to you, since the watchlist,limits you) while being a shut-in. It's like that tiny dick also has a tiny brain as a friend. Try harder shitskin.