• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Literal Patrick, after 10 years on twitter:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1668175337024.png

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Pat is watching his "10 year plan" he thought would get him tons of work burn and realizing the trolls won. The blue check he begged twitter for years to get back now is meaningless and he is now forced to reject it and the whole platform is now owned by someone he hates. So every tweet he sends is reminding pat that elon owns him.

Forum Clout
Pat is watching his "10 year plan" he thought would get him tons of work burn and realizing the trolls won. The blue check he begged twitter for years to get back now is meaningless and he is now forced to reject it and the whole platform is now owned by someone he hates. So every tweet he sends is reminding pat that elon owns him.
Keep in mind that him sharing his dog shit opinions on Twitter ultimately led to him owing a street shitter $40k+ that he doesn't have.

Nice decision making, stupid.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Keep in mind that him sharing his dog shit opinions on Twitter ultimately led to him owing a street shitter $40k+ that he doesn't have.

Nice decision making, stupid.
To add to that. He goes out of his way to watch this private criticism site daily to get offended and stay offended. He could save himself from so much frustration by just not coming here. Im glad he cant stop himself. Who needs to text pat when he will just come here and read the insults voluntarily?

Fuck you pat you bag of shit.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Hey, looks like someone we know

927-F8-D04-A081-41-FE-B53-E-49-CDECE2-B513.jpg
My girlfriend would murder me, dismember my body, and drop it off at the Fountain Avenue dump if I ever posted a picture that was a fraction of the unflattering mess this pic is of Nikki.

What I'm saying is, Patrick's a sick fuck and it's some kind of humiliation ritual that makes him posts shitty pictures of himself and his wife. Or maybe it's just the lack of self-awareness from his crippling autism.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Watching it burn while trying to get people to smash that alert button.

Pat is trying to act like he isnt bothered by it all but cant stop posting about it.

View attachment 77133View attachment 77134

Oh my the irony

View attachment 77135

Its OK to cope. Here is some encouraging words.

View attachment 77136
Good lord, it’s a fucking website. Elon killing it would be the best thing for society since Twitter has been nothing but a toxic shit hole for years. How you learn stuff? If you “lean stuff” from twitter you’re a fucking idiot. It’s amazing how these people can’t see they have a serious addiction to social media which isn’t normal or healthy yet they are telling themselves it’s ok to be addicted to twitter.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Watching it burn while trying to get people to smash that alert button.

Pat is trying to act like he isnt bothered by it all but cant stop posting about it.

View attachment 77133View attachment 77134

Oh my the irony

View attachment 77135

Its OK to cope. Here is some encouraging words.

View attachment 77136
Doctors and journalists are the exact same thing, because one needs years and years of intensive study, access to multi-million dollar specialized equipment, and a fuck-ton of government subsidies to gather facts, verify them, and disseminate them to the public.
See how fucking stupid that sounds? That why The Hill never paid you for your "punditry," because you're a 1.7* GPA dunce without all those vaunted credentials journalists are supposed to have?
Fuckin insipid pig. Fat, too.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Good lord, it’s a fucking website. Elon killing it would be the best thing for society since Twitter has been nothing but a toxic shit hole for years. How you learn stuff? If you “lean stuff” from twitter you’re a fucking idiot. It’s amazing how these people can’t see they have a serious addiction to social media which isn’t normal or healthy yet they are telling themselves it’s ok to be addicted to twitter.
1668196128503.png

Oh, a discussion website you like is getting messed up?

Live by the sword, die by the sword, faggot as it sayeth in the bible.

This fat fucker used every ounce of effort and power he had to try to deplatform the brothermen, and cheered on the trannies against KF, and then he has the gall to complain when it comes full circle. Hilarious amounts of hypocrisy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 77142
Oh, a discussion website you like is getting messed up?

Live by the sword, die by the sword, faggot as it sayeth in the bible.

This fat fucker used every ounce of effort and power he had to try to deplatform the brothermen, and cheered on the trannies against KF, and then he has the gall to complain when it comes full circle. Hilarious amounts of hypocrisy.
He does put the hippo in hypocrisy.