• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Listening to Jordan Peterson on JRE

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Him getting trolled on Twitter is so funny to me. Like he's a guy who made his name by being stoic and able to handle massive amounts of criticism. And now he's responding to stuff like "Juden Peterstein" with "go to hell, evil troll demon". It's even funnier when you imagine him saying it out loud in his Kermit the frog voice.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Reminder: His daughter is a whore.

A beautiful whore. You queer.

1000001252.jpg

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Him getting trolled on Twitter is so funny to me. Like he's a guy who made his name by being stoic and able to handle massive amounts of criticism. And now he's responding to stuff like "Juden Peterstein" with "go to hell, evil troll demon". It's even funnier when you imagine him saying it out loud in his Kermit the frog voice.
He's a dork who chose never to leave school. For all his "I mentor CEOs" bullshit, the fact remains he's naturally a learner, not a doer.

As soon as he was forced to become a doer, i.e. his team realised there was money to be made out of him, he turned into a snivelling drug addict and then a weeping fruit.

He's not built for the world of men, despite constantly offering book-learned advice on how to get along in it.

Fuck off, faggot.

The proof is in the pudding. You talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. At least not without bursting into tears every 10 minutes. Bitch made.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Last I heard of this dude he claimed to cure all his health aliments by eating nothing but red meat. Does he still do this?

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Last I heard of this dude he claimed to cure all his health aliments by eating nothing but red meat. Does he still do this?
Guess what his diet was before that? Out of his own mouth - donuts, YooHoos and fast food. And he put on weight and felt shitty. What a shocker. Then he flipped to only steak, salt and water. He's lost weight and feels better. Incredible. Maybe add some healthy carbs like potato, rice, fruits and vegetables, and you won't be a weeping pussy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He's a dork who chose never to leave school. For all his "I mentor CEOs" bullshit, the fact remains he's naturally a learner, not a doer.

As soon as he was forced to become a doer, i.e. his team realised there was money to be made out of him, he turned into a snivelling drug addict and then a weeping fruit.

He's not built for the world of men, despite constantly offering book-learned advice on how to get along in it.

Fuck off, faggot.

The proof is in the pudding. You talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. At least not without bursting into tears every 10 minutes. Bitch made.
I genuinely question how you have the gall to offer any man advice but you literally - and i’m not exaggerating using that word, LITERALLY breaks down into tears, throat choked up, starts sniffling, eyes redden and water up…OVER FUCKING PETER PAN. He is just a “right wing” version of the fags who scream and sob at Marvel or Star Wars movies.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Guess what his diet was before that? Out of his own mouth - donuts, YooHoos and fast food. And he put on weight and felt shitty. What a shocker. Then he flipped to only steak, salt and water. He's lost weight and feels better. Incredible. Maybe add some healthy carbs like potato, rice, fruits and vegetables, and you won't be a weeping pussy.
Maybe with another 20 years of deep philosophical research he'll come to the revelation that a balanced diet is good for you.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Maybe with another 20 years of deep philosophical research he'll come to the revelation that a balanced diet is good for you.
I hope his nasty daughter (who is a whore) finds him in the darkest corner of his basement feasting on the intestines of her empty-headed son.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I genuinely question how you have the gall to offer any man advice but you literally - and i’m not exaggerating using that word, LITERALLY breaks down into tears, throat choked up, starts sniffling, eyes redden and water up…OVER FUCKING PETER PAN. He is just a “right wing” version of the fags who scream and sob at Marvel or Star Wars movies.

He is such an odd fucking guy. I swear for the first couple of years he was in the public eye, I don't think he cried once. Now it's every fucking interview over anything.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout