• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Listened to We (2022) by Arcade Fire

chocolatehellhole

Moms Over Fag Dad
I just remembered these fags had dressing requirements to attend their shows at one point. They have always been major queers.
joecoomia.gif

I just remembered these fags had dressing requirements to attend their shows at one point. They have always been major queers.
Seriously? I've never heard that. What were fans required to wear? Christ, that's fucking gay. I know a guy who's married to a Lana Del Rey fan, and he went to one of her shows. All the girls were wearing Morticia Adams black dresses, with corsages, and at a given point in the show, they all pulled the corsages off and threw them away. It's easily one of the gayest things I've ever heard. I mean sure, I get having to participate in queer things for the sake of a woman, I've even seen Depeche Mode...twice. But having a dress code? That's too far over the gay line.

chocolatehellhole

Moms Over Fag Dad
Seriously? I've never heard that. What were fans required to wear? Christ, that's fucking gay. I know a guy who's married to a Lana Del Rey fan, and he went to one of her shows. All the girls were wearing Morticia Adams black dresses, with corsages, and at a given point in the show, they all pulled the corsages off and threw them away. It's easily one of the gayest things I've ever heard. I mean sure, I get having to participate in queer things for the sake of a woman, I've even seen Depeche Mode...twice. But having a dress code? That's too far over the gay line.
https://slate.com/culture/2013/11/arcade-fire-concert-dress-code-asking-attendees-for-formal-attire-is-unnecessary-frustrating.html#:~:text=Please%20Note%3A%20NIGHT%20OF%20SHOW,wear%20formal%20attire%20or%20costume.&text=salsatheque.ca%2Fparties.html,or%20fancy%20something...)&text=Arcade%20Fire%20isn't%20the,to%20impose%20a%20dress%20code.

G

Didn't the lead singer get Me Too'd?

Canucks can skate on anything. :colin_sm:
Yeah I went and saw them a few months ago. Beck was supposed to open but he backed out because a bunch of allegations against the singer. Apparently he pumped and dumped several fans and that’s not an ok thing for guys in bands to do anymore in this clown world.

They had some Africans playing drums instead which was obviously a huge downgrade but the tickets were super cheap because all the libtards were selling them. We bought for $10 I think. Was a pretty good show. Also his ex wife that’s still in the band looks as white as me but she is Haitian apparently.. seems like jew trickery.

The suburbs was a mostly decent album. I liked No Cars Go, oddly the last Opie Radio bit i remember listening to was him bitching about them releasing a double album. Or was that Bennington, i don't actually remember that well now I think.

BudDickman

I'm not even aware of anything they've done since Reflektor, which was over 9 years ago. It's crazy that it's been that long since that came out.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

viGODa
Yeah I went and saw them a few months ago. Beck was supposed to open but he backed out because a bunch of allegations against the singer. Apparently he pumped and dumped several fans and that’s not an ok thing for guys in bands to do anymore in this clown world.

They had some Africans playing drums instead which was obviously a huge downgrade but the tickets were super cheap because all the libtards were selling them. We bought for $10 I think. Was a pretty good show. Also his ex wife that’s still in the band looks as white as me but she is Haitian apparently.. seems like jew trickery.
He's also just known to be an asshole in general. It seems that if the majority of people know him they don't like him. He's also a real dirty basketball player and starts fights at pickup games.