• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Link to early access Porsalin doc, about Mersh.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I was the same. I realised later that he is a thin skinned, hypocrite. Like Nana but without the $$$.
The Baked Alaska video was the straw that broke the camels back for me. He would routinely shit on BA and harp on about how he was a tough guy who grew up on the "skreets" of NYC but then waddled away from BA like a fat pussy when he got confronted.

Last edited:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
The Baked Alaska video was the straw that broke the camels back for me. He would routinely shit on BA and harp on about he was a tough guy who grew up on the "skreets" of NYC but then waddled away from BA like a fat pussy when he got confronted.

In the middle ages, war was fought in the battlefield.

In the early 1970's, war was fought on the streets.

Today, war is fought on social media, where your weapons are words, tik tok videos, Patreon totals and crocodile tears.

Sometimes I really can't wait to leave this Earth.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Ive always hated Mersh. But damn is he hilarious. Setting up a GoFundMe to put on facebook to have your friends/family pay for a car for you, getting drunk the first night you get the car, and crashing it into a tree and totaling it is funny by itself. But then putting ANOTHER GoFundMe up on your same Facebook page a matter of weeks later begging for another car is flat out hilarious stereotypical lolcow behavior. Thats Mersh wrapped up in one post for anyone who doesnt know who he is.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Ive always hated Mersh. But damn is he hilarious. Setting up a GoFundMe to put on facebook to have your friends/family pay for a car for you, getting drunk the first night you get the car, and crashing it into a tree and totaling it is funny by itself. But then putting ANOTHER GoFundMe up on your same Facebook page a matter of weeks later begging for another car is flat out hilarious stereotypical lolcow behavior. Thats Mersh wrapped up in one post for anyone who doesnt know who he is.
I don't understand he's got so many pay pigs, probably getS few hundred donnos a night, what happened to all that money

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I hate that people think that Mersh is gonna be pissed off by this

He's gonna sell it like it pisses him off, but he's probably gonna be jizzing himself that someone paid attention enough to make a documentary about him

all people with a negligent parent has this sort of void that needs to be filled.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I hate that people think that Mersh is gonna be pissed off by this

He's gonna sell it like it pisses him off, but he's probably gonna be jizzing himself that someone paid attention enough to make a documentary about him

all people with a negligent parent has this sort of void that needs to be filled.
this is the thing about him he got made fun of so much it really has no affect on his life, i guess redbar didnt go hard on him for so long cause he knew this guy wont even has any emotion over it