Lil Danny Mullet IS DEAD

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
First of all my dear Alliance worshippers, a hot Italian broad for every man!

57c159a49152f508cabdfcc04b971114.jpg

but more importantly, we've silenced resident gay man @ChicopeeChip and have restored order to the forms.

We await the glorious return of @Ricci Ryda to make us EVEN STRONGER

I'm erect.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
hqdefault.jpg

Alls I wanted to do to Danny was beat him up and make him look like the BITCH he is, but I didn't wanna demoralize him and make him RESIGN. Cuz ya see when Big K Schwabby comes to town, all my HOOCHIES come around. And as all my freaks in the Ricci/Lawless/Silverstone/Lightning/Graham/Richards/Elizabeth/Connelly/Anderson/Posey/Gellar/Doherty Alliance & Crime Syndicate & Co. know, I'm the BIGGEST... of them all. And maybe somebody should've told Danny ONE TIME, you should've reconsidered the COVID vaccine and saved some fuckin' money on AIDS medication, and saved that pathetic immune system of his, and it don't help being with some Brazilian nigger who probably already had AIDS. Big K Schwabby ain't takin' the fuckin' kike spike, I'm fightin' the monkeypox virus by MYSELF, so maybe tell @RobertMewler to quit lustin' it, and lemme bust in it, cuz ya see I got the largest posts in the world, and his PODCAST just doesn't size up to A REAL MAN, a man my freaks call FREAKZILLA. This goes out to all my RicciRydaz and Lucymaniacs out there, as well as the Silverstoners, HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME