LIES my NANA told me PART FAGGOT: “I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY OWN SHIT!”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Anthony harps on this ad nasuem from the first Greggshells until today.

UGHH…YOU HAVE TO DRIVE INTO WORK WORRYING IF YOUR FUCKIN COWORKER IS GONNA MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ME OR NOT…SENSITIVE FUCKING GIIIRRRRLL SHIT!!!!

We can’t deny Opie wasn’t looking at this ugly cretin, but lets remember why:

At this point Anthony was years into his scheming with Jimmy trying to get the show from Opie. They were farting in the studio to fuck with him and over laughing at each others jokes to make Opie feel like shit. And he knew what was going on.

Anthony left Opies wedding with a shit ton of the staff not even halfway through the first day because gambling was more important. Not even a wedding gift.

Anthony was entitled and when he didn’t get a seat quick enough at FH Rileys, started trashing the restaurant, food, and experience on his twitter. This of course caused fans to message Opie and review bomb FH, which of course has a monetary impact. What Opie was upset about after was NOT Anthony trashing the restaurant. It was simply “Hey, if you had a problem with me, why not just text me so I could help you?”

AND FINALLY. Anthony comes into studio after this. Opie has every right to be fucking pissed considering Anthony is now throwing personal shots at his FAMILY AND THEIR LIVELIHOOD. Does Anthony take any responsibility for this? Of course not. Anthony did what he always did: He felt uncomfortable in a situation. He knew it was his fault but instead of accepting this deflected responsibility. “It’s not my fault for trashing your bro…IT’S YOUR FAULT FOR CARING AT ALL!” and thus “The little cunt won’t even look at me.”

You would think Anthony would take responsibility for this, right? Of course not! “WELL YOU WEREN’T FUCKING LOOKING AT ME!” which, of course, it totally not his fault either! “Opie, what the fuckkkk dude! Why are you being such a buzzkill! Why so upset all the time! I’m only texting our coworker how much of a cunt you are over something I did! Chill out dude, it’s a fucking fun show! You should want to work with me forever!”

WHY?

The why is that Anthony is a cunt who was mentally raped by his father and his upbringing. He learned to take no responsibility for his actions. He burned a couch and got away with it after blaming it on niggers. At some point he learned to take responsibility: “I stole the quarters to buy ice cream sandwiches.” And what did he learn? To get a smack in the face for owning up to something. There are countless incidents in Anthonys childhood that i’m forgetting that contributed to this, but Opie should have seen the problems earlier than he did. Anthonys wife was a drunkard who he didn’t love. Instead of asking for a divorce or being a man and getting her to stop drinking, he cheated on her for a year. Then when the marriage ended all we heard was how big of a piece of shit SHE was. Of course Anthony has no responsibility in this! When Anthony went to couples therapy with Melinda and talked about this on air, he expressed frustration at the fact that HE was being forced to accept his responsibility in situations.

Anthony is really good at deluding people. In the Greggshells broadcast he attempts to preempt his shitty behavior by going “LOOK…I am not a good friend.” To some this is seen as self awareness, but it is only surface level. Anthony is able to confront that he’s bad at remembering birthdays or being emotionally open with his friends. What he does NOT address with this is his rampant shit talking of friends and only valuing them if they have something to provide for him. How fast did he fuck over his “friends” Opie, Derosa, Danny, and Burr?

Anthony has caused every situation in his life. He married a wife he hated then cheated on her which led to a shitty divorce deal. He fucked over Opie for years which led him to not want to defend Ant after getting fired. He bought Melinda’s mother fake teeth and a new trailer. He upped his racism which caused Burr and Norton to divorce with him. And of course, according to him, he did not play into any of this. It is all other peoples fault.

But maybe the best example of this is the Ronnie B / Flaherty show. Anthony invites Ronnie B on and makes it the transgender kid hour. He gets Flaherty on which devolves into an argument. Both of these things were Anthonys choice. And what does he do after getting verbally trashed on his own show?

“I like Ronnie, good guy. A little sensitive though.”

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Anthony was entitled and when he didn’t get a seat quick enough at FH Rileys, started trashing the restaurant, food, and experience on his twitter.
We don't know that this is true and there are no witnesses to support this. It is probable that Anthony and Opie argued over something like contract negotiations the week before and Antony is now stewing and raging like a faggot over being called unprofessional. He decides to go to FH Riley's and complain about the service no matter what, just to drive a wedge further between him and Opie, and get him to quit so he and his fag lover the Worm can take over the show. Norton is probably in on it as well. He had the entire thing planned out like a queer with his boyfriend Norton to try to ambush Opie and blow up the O&A show for good.

Anthony was always doing stuff to Opie behind his back that was premeditated. Like running Bald Opie and other accounts on social media that did nothing but attack Opie. Texting Norton and others behind the scenes to secretly sabotage Opie or trash him. Giving Opie's family's contact information to Ben Sparks to allow him to send death threats to Opie's family. And who knows what other bullshit Anthony was doing.

The service was probably fine. Anthony was upset over Opie telling him "stop drinking and gambling" or something unrelated. And he decided to go after FH Riley's and Opie's family as petty revenge.

Between Anthony almost murdering his girlfriend by shooting her and Ben Spark's death and rape threats against Opie's family it is a wonder he can even talk about the show anymore or even talk about Anthony without losing his mind. Knowing the psychos he was surrounded by and are still walking freely in society.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
"The little cunt won't even look at me."

AS IN...

"I'm trying to make his life hell, and provoke him to react, but he isn't reacting."

What does that tell you? Anthony the black female was trying to push Opie into quitting by making his job miserable.

"The little cunt won't even look at me." And yet, the second that text hit his phone, Opie was staring directly in that idiot's heinously scarred face. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? Opie was the A personality, Cumia was the submissive cuckold hole who would tapdance doing voices and impressions on Opie's command and for his pleasure.

He fucked over Opie for years which led him to not want to defend Ant after getting fired.

And Opie's role in the show was to stand up and be the patriarch, taking shots, and fending off any attacks. Opie took an insult to Anthony as a personal insult to himself. Do you understand what you have to do to somebody like THAT to get them to not care and put forth a "whatever" effort?

It has become public knowledge that Anthony has been thrice turned away by Opie...
Will Anthony put his ego aside and apologize to Opie?
- for playing the fake tough guy act
- for talking bad about him behind his back
- for not 'taking it back' and not leaving it alone when told multiple times

Notice Cumia never explicitly says "no" to the reunion questions. He simply says that his daddy Opie would never do it.
This cop-out answer is typical of a slithering dishonest italian weasel.

On 3 separate occasions, Anthony proposed Opie simply walk in and take co-ownership of Compound at no expense.
Instant executive status.

Both times, the proposal was given careful consideration, and was carefully rejected. The merger did not go through, to be honest with you.

"The little cunt won't even look at me." It's called being put on the pay no mind list, stupid.

Apologize or Retire, Cumia. You need him.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Anthony harps on this ad nasuem from the first Greggshells until today.

UGHH…YOU HAVE TO DRIVE INTO WORK WORRYING IF YOUR FUCKIN COWORKER IS GONNA MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ME OR NOT…SENSITIVE FUCKING GIIIRRRRLL SHIT!!!!

We can’t deny Opie wasn’t looking at this ugly cretin, but lets remember why:

At this point Anthony was years into his scheming with Jimmy trying to get the show from Opie. They were farting in the studio to fuck with him and over laughing at each others jokes to make Opie feel like shit. And he knew what was going on.

Anthony left Opies wedding with a shit ton of the staff not even halfway through the first day because gambling was more important. Not even a wedding gift.

Anthony was entitled and when he didn’t get a seat quick enough at FH Rileys, started trashing the restaurant, food, and experience on his twitter. This of course caused fans to message Opie and review bomb FH, which of course has a monetary impact. What Opie was upset about after was NOT Anthony trashing the restaurant. It was simply “Hey, if you had a problem with me, why not just text me so I could help you?”

AND FINALLY. Anthony comes into studio after this. Opie has every right to be fucking pissed considering Anthony is now throwing personal shots at his FAMILY AND THEIR LIVELIHOOD. Does Anthony take any responsibility for this? Of course not. Anthony did what he always did: He felt uncomfortable in a situation. He knew it was his fault but instead of accepting this deflected responsibility. “It’s not my fault for trashing your bro…IT’S YOUR FAULT FOR CARING AT ALL!” and thus “The little cunt won’t even look at me.”

You would think Anthony would take responsibility for this, right? Of course not! “WELL YOU WEREN’T FUCKING LOOKING AT ME!” which, of course, it totally not his fault either! “Opie, what the fuckkkk dude! Why are you being such a buzzkill! Why so upset all the time! I’m only texting our coworker how much of a cunt you are over something I did! Chill out dude, it’s a fucking fun show! You should want to work with me forever!”

WHY?

The why is that Anthony is a cunt who was mentally raped by his father and his upbringing. He learned to take no responsibility for his actions. He burned a couch and got away with it after blaming it on niggers. At some point he learned to take responsibility: “I stole the quarters to buy ice cream sandwiches.” And what did he learn? To get a smack in the face for owning up to something. There are countless incidents in Anthonys childhood that i’m forgetting that contributed to this, but Opie should have seen the problems earlier than he did. Anthonys wife was a drunkard who he didn’t love. Instead of asking for a divorce or being a man and getting her to stop drinking, he cheated on her for a year. Then when the marriage ended all we heard was how big of a piece of shit SHE was. Of course Anthony has no responsibility in this! When Anthony went to couples therapy with Melinda and talked about this on air, he expressed frustration at the fact that HE was being forced to accept his responsibility in situations.

Anthony is really good at deluding people. In the Greggshells broadcast he attempts to preempt his shitty behavior by going “LOOK…I am not a good friend.” To some this is seen as self awareness, but it is only surface level. Anthony is able to confront that he’s bad at remembering birthdays or being emotionally open with his friends. What he does NOT address with this is his rampant shit talking of friends and only valuing them if they have something to provide for him. How fast did he fuck over his “friends” Opie, Derosa, Danny, and Burr?

Anthony has caused every situation in his life. He married a wife he hated then cheated on her which led to a shitty divorce deal. He fucked over Opie for years which led him to not want to defend Ant after getting fired. He bought Melinda’s mother fake teeth and a new trailer. He upped his racism which caused Burr and Norton to divorce with him. And of course, according to him, he did not play into any of this. It is all other peoples fault.

But maybe the best example of this is the Ronnie B / Flaherty show. Anthony invites Ronnie B on and makes it the transgender kid hour. He gets Flaherty on which devolves into an argument. Both of these things were Anthonys choice. And what does he do after getting verbally trashed on his own show?

“I like Ronnie, good guy. A little sensitive though.”
Not giving Opie a wedding gift was pure trash. Now I agree a multi day wedding is too much but there are better ways to leave early.
Has Ronnie been on since? Has Ronnie ever acknowledged him again?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
We don't know that this is true and there are no witnesses to support this. It is probable that Anthony and Opie argued over something like contract negotiations the week before and Antony is now stewing and raging like a faggot over being called unprofessional. He decides to go to FH Riley's and complain about the service no matter what, just to drive a wedge further between him and Opie, and get him to quit so he and his fag lover the Worm can take over the show. Norton is probably in on it as well. He had the entire thing planned out like a queer with his boyfriend Norton to try to ambush Opie and blow up the O&A show for good.

Anthony was always doing stuff to Opie behind his back that was premeditated. Like running Bald Opie and other accounts on social media that did nothing but attack Opie. Texting Norton and others behind the scenes to secretly sabotage Opie or trash him. Giving Opie's family's contact information to Ben Sparks to allow him to send death threats to Opie's family. And who knows what other bullshit Anthony was doing.

The service was probably fine. Anthony was upset over Opie telling him "stop drinking and gambling" or something unrelated. And he decided to go after FH Riley's and Opie's family as petty revenge.

Between Anthony almost murdering his girlfriend by shooting her and Ben Spark's death and rape threats against Opie's family it is a wonder he can even talk about the show anymore or even talk about Anthony without losing his mind. Knowing the psychos he was surrounded by and are still walking freely in society.
Wait what's this about shooting someone? Also Anthony was running bald Opie?! Is this confirmed?!

DMAN

NYC Mayor
It is probable that Anthony and Opie argued over something like contract negotiations the week before and Antony is now stewing and raging like a faggot over being called unprofessional. He decides to go to FH Riley's and complain about the service no matter what, just to drive a wedge further between him and Opie, and get him to quit so he and his fag lover the Worm can take over the show. Norton is probably in on it as well. He had the entire thing planned out like a queer with his boyfriend Norton to try to ambush Opie and blow up the O&A show for good.

Kinda like how Auntie dramatically brought Francine as a prop to the Cellar to get even after he got kicked out? after ignoring her for years suddenly he found a purpose for her in his life... As a petty, feminine, showy, performative "look at me" move.

And Anthony is STILL doing this to this day in youtube and twitter replies with fake accounts bashing Opie. It's not all genuine interaction.... Some of those ARE Anthony.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
"The little cunt won't even look at me." And yet, the second that text hit his phone, Opie was staring directly in that idiot's heinously scarred face. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? Opie was the A personality, Cumia was the submissive cuckold hole who would tapdance doing voices and impressions on Opie's command and for his pleasure.
This is the problem with “Greggshells” as a whole. Yes: The hosts mood will affect the show. We have seen this countless times. Jimmys “asshole” attitude caused Ben Sparks to threaten to knock his teeth out, feeling he was being disrespected. Do you really think underlings were excited to tell Ant bad news while he was hung over? And we all know how Opie was. But this is to be expected: The boss is usually feared in any work environment, especially if he’s in a bad mood.

However, when it comes to one cohost’s mood affecting the others. You have to ask yourself: Is that the fault of the guy with the mood or the pussy sitting across from him who can’t take it? No one can honestly tell me Jim and Ant never got in a “mood”. the only difference is that Opie and Jim weren’t pussies enough to let it affect them. Jim is despicable, and he may talk about Opie not responding to jokes or being insecure, but he’s NEVER corroborated Anthonys “greggshells” claim, i.e, “Opie would be in such a bad mood everyone on staff would be afraid!!!” Anthony, as we all know, was only afraid because he was a pissy eyed conflict avoidant faggot who couldn’t handle being around an actual MAN who was annoyed (at having to run the business singlehandedly.)
And Opie's role in the show was to stand up and be the patriarch, taking shots, and fending off any attacks. Opie took an insult to Anthony as a personal insult to himself. Do you understand what you have to do to somebody like THAT to get them to not care and put forth a "whatever" effort?
We saw this countless times over the years. The fact that Opie and Jim got on air the day after he was fired and stuck up for him was something Ant should have sucked their cocks for. Not only was the culture so different that they’d shitcan O&J too but Ant was such a piece of shit to both of them they had no reason to defend him like they did. Yet anytime people were shitting on Opie, even before the firing, Anthony was content to stay silent and let his partner get trashed. Listening to a lot of O&A, we’ve all heard “fiercely loyal” Jim and Opie attacking people who weren’t even going after them but just friends, like Ant, Louis, Vos, Wease, etc. It may come across as cringy now but THAT’S loyalty. Now how many times did Ant stick up for anyone but himself or his crackhead brother and mother? Oh right, never.

The O&A IP was valuable. They had an ingrained fanbase. Even if they got shit canned by SXM in 2014, 2016, they could have started a podcast and been successful. Who would want to give that up? Lets not forget Opie and Anthonys relationship had been strained since at least 1999. They already got fired for Sex for Sam and went through countless contract negotiations to where if Opie hated Ant that much he could have stopped the show. But he didn’t because the brand was so valuable, and at that point Cumia hadn’t gone full retard. But by 2008 Cumia had changed. He took the harassment of Opie to a personal level and teamed up with Jimmy full on. He lost his mind with racism. Of course after 6 years of that and Ant getting fired for his own mental illnesses would make the always loyal Opie walk the fuck away. At some point living with any addict you need to remove yourselves from them, and they will always chide you for being the piece of shit who didn’t support them enough, despite you doing everything.

How many times did Opie or management talk to Ant about his drinking? Coming in late? Not going to meetings? Racist tweets? Compound broadcasts? He ignored it all, yet it’s everyone else's fault.
It has become public knowledge that Anthony has been thrice turned away by Opie...
Will Anthony put his ego aside and apologize to Opie?
- for playing the fake tough guy act
- for talking bad about him behind his back
- for not 'taking it back' and not leaving it alone when told multiple times
I know this is rhetorical but never. Anthony would only apologize if it meant Opie would work with him, which would never happen anyways, and in that scenario the apology would be fake anyways. What Opie wants from Anthony isn’t an “i’m sorry” and a list of all the shit Ant did wrong. He just wants Anthony to be a fucking real human and to go get a beer and talk about their shit. Anthony is too stunted and sheltered to face this conversation though and it will never happen. EVERY reason you listed, like every other thing Cumia does wrong, has an excuse in his mind. Like in my original post…It’s Opies fault for not getting him good FH service. It’s Opies fault for getting mad. For not looking at him. For getting upset at the secret text messages. For wanting to quit and not showing up to work after that. Anthony cannot take responsibility. Ever.
Notice Cumia never explicitly says "no" to the reunion questions. He simply says that his daddy Opie would never do it.
This cop-out answer is typical of a slithering dishonest italian weasel.
Because, tying back into the last point, because Anthony takes no responsibility, and thus doesn’t recognize what he did wrong, he can ONLY focus on what Opie did wrong. In Anthonys mind he was the slighted one. No matter what Anthony did, Opie “got him fired” for not defending him after Anthony fucked up big time. Opie was the one who “held grudges” and tried to get him to take responsibility on the show. In Anthonys mind, Opie is an irrelevant loser who should crawl back and suck his cock for less than a percent at the compound, forced to be what Ant was for Opie back in the day. He is fucking delusional. Once again…no responsibility. He genuinely thinks Burr has something to get over and apologize for, not him. Harassing his wife? “That was the fans!” (Just like with Opie.) He wants to live in a world where he can do anything with no consequence. Talk shit about Opie to this day but Opie should defend and forgive him. Talk shit about Burr and his wife to this day but they should have no problem with him. Hey, aren’t these all traits in black people Cumia criticizes them for?
On 3 separate occasions, Anthony proposed Opie simply walk in and take co-ownership of Compound at no expense.
Instant executive status.
Imagine being a coworker to Cumia for 20 years. Over that time you see him lose his mind and wit to racism, turning the show increasingly political. He’s falling asleep on air. He’s coming in drunk or hungover. He’s coming in late or not at all. He’s texting about you behind your back and running fake twitter accounts. He’s talking shit about you in chatrooms during the show. He has an extreme gambling problem. He’s not going to sponsor meetings. Rehab is being floated. He’s tweeting about killing nigs 24/7 and doing pop up shows beating tards while he’s off the air. All while the shows revenue and fanbase is slipping.

Now consider that all of that was going on while the show was under the control of a multimillion dollar, publicly traded, corporation. And that these weren’t static problems but ones getting increasingly worse over time. Now he is doing his own show, with all of those problems and more, and he offers you half of it. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVER TAKE THAT? Opies personality is not conducive to any of that or what the environment would inevitably be: Opie would come in trying to swing dick as the rightful equal partner of the network, and here comes Cumia…”FUCKINNNGGG CHILL OUT MAN! THIS ISNT EVEN YOUR FUCKING NETWORK! OK ITS HALF OF YOURS BUT THIS IS MY FUCKING HOUSE! YOU DONT TELL MY EMPLOYEES WHAT TO DO UNLESS YOU WANT A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE TEXT!” The only people that could work with that shit are the truly mentally retarded like Erock.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
"HE just wanted to have The Opie Radio Channel!!!" - he says while broadcasting live from The Anthony Cumia Network that he spent years building in his basement.

I'm fawking heating up.
All. Criticisms. Are. Projections.

Anthony goes “I WAS DOING COMPOUND SHOWS BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW IF OPIES WAS GONNA LEAVE!!!”. It’s a flat out fucking lie. If Opie ever “left” it was because Anthony would get fired and bring Jim, or just leave and bring Jim. There was no way Opie, no matter how bad Ant was to him, would ever walk. If the goal was a solo Opie show why did he keep Jim on for 2 years? And we know Anthony and Jim felt like Opie was hindering their success. So if Anthony and Jim were such a big get and Opie left, why would Ant need a basement show to go to? Wouldn’t SXM or another platform hire them? Fucking lying faggots.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I might be alone in this venture, but I don’t want to see a reunion because of the simple facts already stated in this thread. I can’t imagine that the both of these motherhuckers would be able to stand each other at this point and I wouldn’t want to see them try to make it work because it wouldn’t. Beer and a sit down beforehand, non-withstanding, they legitimately hate each other and can’t go past their own differences to reunite. I’m not inherently Team Opie but I tend to lean that way when the tide turns to O&A. Everyone obviously sucks apart from each other but they wouldn’t close that hole if they got back together. I just don’t think it’s realistic to think that they would do it, much less it to be successful if they did. Nostalgia factor aside, these two have parted their own Red Sea and the bridge that would have to be built is one sided. A drunk racial side, but a side nonetheless

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I might be alone in this venture, but I don’t want to see a reunion because of the simple facts already stated in this thread. I can’t imagine that the both of these motherhuckers would be able to stand each other at this point and I wouldn’t want to see them try to make it work because it wouldn’t.
It wouldn't last more than one or two sentences before they were attacking each other. Burr literally didn't even bother to let Anthony get a word in before having him tossed out like human garbage. If Opie brought up a single one of Anthony's lies and asked him "tell the truth" it would turn into a full out screaming match. If you watched them talk to each after Anthony's firing it was already extremely awkward so imagine what it would be like now.

Imagine Anthony lies to Opie's face during their reunion. What do you think Opie's next words are going to be? Feed Nana. Or Sue Lightning. Anthony would literally never it down in front of a crowd of O&A fans. It would end his entire existence basically. The second Opie said "hey did you feed Nana?" the entire room would laugh and Anthony would fantasize about Columbining the entire room like a maniac.

If you listened to them argue with callers or each other then you would know that they argue like retards. Listening to them debate 9/11 conspiracy theories is like listening to Yoko Ono sing opera. There is no way that they could have a civil conversation about anything. And Anthony misremembers or lies about way too much of what happened with O&A. He has an entirely revisionist idea and perception of reality and his own life. Odds are that someone would ask "hey remember the time this happened on the show?" and Anthony would give a completely different version of the real events. Anthony likely could not get through five minutes of talking about O&A without having to lie.

But here is the real reason why they cannot get back together. The pests. The fans. Any O&A reunion would be with callers and pests participating. Even if Opie fully behaves himself doesn't mock Anthony at all. How many callers are actually going to ask anything other than "Hey.....was Nana fed?". Pretty much every O&A fan hates Anthony on a personal level now and hates him in his current form as an 'entertainer'. No chance Anthony allows himself to appear in front of an O&A crowd. He saw what happened with Burr throwing him out and knows that the fans are a million times more vicious. If Anthony feared the callers and was paranoid about listeners during O&A he would have suicidal nightmares about the current way the older fans view him.
Beer and a sit down beforehand, non-withstanding, they legitimately hate each other and can’t go past their own differences to reunite.
When the differences are having a wife and kids.....versus being a pedophile that beat his girlfriend and wanted to murder her with a gun....it might be a little difficult to see eye to eye. What would they talk about that they didn't go through already? What new information can we even get from either of them? It's over.