Lies My Nana Told Me: "Opie lied about getting us fired on purpose in Boston!!!" Really Auntie?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Norton also said that the poker chip throwing was the "hardest I ever laughed in my life". Literally everyone found it hilarious that Opie had zero filter or conscience about anything regarding listeners or guests. It was cringe humor to an extreme. Things like hanging up on the callers or asking guests horrifically awkward questions was one of the main selling points of the show. It was the backbone of the show even.

Not finding the poker chip throwing funny is basically not finding O&A as a show funny. It would be like saying you are fan of MMA but hate all the punching and kicking. Or you like baseball but hate pitching and batting. Why the fuck are you even watching then at that point? These are like the retards that would call up and say that they hated Jocktober and that the bit wasn't in the spirit of the show. Go listen to Imus or Stern then, faggots.

Anthony's defense mechanism was giggling like a faggot. No serious discussions could ever be had about topics that Anthony didn't like. Anytime someone on the show wanted a serious debate or talked about something personal Anthony would try to crack a joke. He cannot be authentic or ever let his guard down. Opie would always say "this is Greg Hughes...the actor who plays Opie". But Anthony is all a facade for real. The closet faggot and pedophile weirdo acting like the straight masculine man is his true self. "Anthony" off the air is the sashaying queen blacking out during karaoke. Whenever Anthony would let his own guard down he'd blurt out personal details like Brother Joe banging his wife or wearing mommy's shoes or other humiliating facts about himself. Anthony had to play his character at all times.

There was the time where callers called in with their dreams and O&A would analyze them like therapists. And a caller said that his son died in Iraq as a Marine. And that the next week his son visited him in a dream and told him he was at peace. And everyone in studio is dead silent but faggot Anthony who tries to crack jokes, to the point where Opie calls him out right to his face that he cannot ever be serious and says that Anthony is uncomfortable and needs to make himself center of attention with jokes.

All of these cocksuckers are disloyal pieces of shit. Anthony, Norton, Burr, Bobby, Vos, Louis CK, Rogan, and so on. They all got their careers heightened from O&A whether they want to admit it or not. Burr got his big acting breaks from O&A fans throwing him parts and his big break in standup was from the Philly Virus Tour rant. Rogan's podcasting is all from O&A's influence on him. Louis CK used to say that half of his standup audience were O&A listeners and he'd lift news stories from O&A for his TV shows. Norton's entire career is built off of O&A.

Yet they all act like O&A, especially Opie, did nothing for them. Like Anthony could have been a talk show host or had his own network with Opie. Yet within a year of being without Opie, Anthony's life was spiraling out of control already. Finally resulting in a few months later with him being arrested for assaulting his girlfriend and breaking her arm. And what she alleges was attempted murder with a firearm.
I like boxing but there’s too much punching.