• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lies My Nana Told Me: "Opie lied about getting us fired on purpose in Boston!!!" Really Auntie?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
One of the major talking points of these faggot Opie Haters is that he "lies" about the April Fools 1998 prank. Opie says he got them fired from WAAF on purpose so that they could sign with Infinity to go to NYC. The fact is, O&A went to NYC months before April 1998 and told Infinity that they couldn't negotiate because they were under contract in Boston. On the ride home, Opie looked at Auntie and told him "I dink we can do somethin about dat!"

Auntie backed up this story for years (and even in front of Marc Maron) and added his own take on what was going on... Auntie wakes up in a confused stupor, answering his phone only because it said Opie's number on the display. "Yes boss" was all he thought groggily, as Opie laid out the entire plot to get them national headlines, catapult into a bigger city with more money and more potential for fame.

After the prank, they got fired, but Infinity had cold feet so both O&A started panicking... which Auntie has backed up himself many times. Then Infinity agreed to let them pick their NYC station. They picked K-Rock. Infinity said just kidding, you're going to WNEW. HOO HOO!

Opie & Anthony as a brand was built on EVIL satire and brutal pranks. And Opie started it all, he kept it going, and even though Auntie back-stabbed him he still keeps the memories alive fondly. Meanwhile bitter old snake acne demon in his basement has to drunkenly lie about someone else lying. To make himself feel and look better in comparison.

1. If Auntie is telling the truth today, then Opie is a big fat liar who only pretended to do things that ended up making perfect sense and made them both millionaires. AND Auntie is admitting that he's a spineless bitch who lied to save Opie for many years and is only genuinely being honest and telling us he was lying back then.......................................... His logic is suspicious even in his side of the story.

2. On the other hand, if Auntie is lying today, then that means he's a bitter old snake acne demon in his basement who drunkenly lies about lying 20 years ago to make himself look better in comparison. Got it?

You know Auntie is so mad that VICE has documented forever recording it to the mainstream public's memory that Opie won and that Auntie is a dopey loser who was nothing but a fanboy day laborer cosplaying as a professional. Opie got fired for calling out Howard Stern. Auntie got fired on his day off. Do you know how dumb you gotta be to get your ass fired on your day off? Good job, dumb asshole.

HOW'S THAT FEEL FUCKER?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Auntie backed up this story for years (and even in front of Marc Maron) and added his own take on what was going on... Auntie wakes up in a confused stupor, answering his phone only because it said Opie's number on the display. "Yes boss" was all he thought groggily, as Opie laid out the entire plot to get them national headlines, catapult into a bigger city with more money and more potential for fame.
Ant loves to claim half of the shit he said on the air he didn’t believe in and was all Opies idea. “I didn’t even want to fight with Howard! I didn’t understand why we weren’t getting guests in!” but was perfectly happy being along for the ride and participating in both. Because he’s ran out of Opie criticisms. So now he has to say shit like that and shield himself from the inevitable “Didn’t you do that shit too?” And he just comes off like a spineless faggot retconning asshole.
Opie & Anthony as a brand was built on EVIL satire and brutal pranks. And Opie started it all, he kept it going, and even though Auntie back-stabbed him he still keeps the memories alive fondly. Meanwhile bitter old snake acne demon in his basement has to drunkenly lie about someone else lying. To make himself feel and look better in comparison.
I’ve never heard Anthony have one good thing to say about O&A or the show since he’s been fired. If anything he’ll just go “IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM JOB!” aka “I PUT 0 EFFORT IN AND TOOK NO RESPONSIBILITY AND WAS PAID MILLIONS!” He couldn’t tell you what was so great about O&A. Or even what was great about each member and what they brought to the show. It’s ironic, because Anthony previously chastized Opie for this: “IF YOU WANT TO DO AN O&A RETROSPECTIVE SHOW THERES PLENTY OF SHIT TO TALK ABOUT! NOT THE PETTY DRAMA!” but what does Anthony talk about? Oh right, the petty drama. Opie called it “the GOOD the bad and the ugly” for a fucking reason. I’ve seen countless clips of Opie reminiscing on the show fondly but his haters will ignore all this to portray him as a bitter failure…like what Anthony is.
You know Auntie is so mad that VICE has documented forever recording it to the mainstream public's memory that Opie won and that Auntie is a dopey loser who was nothing but a fanboy day laborer cosplaying as a professional.
I don’t agree simply because Ant only gives a shit what his ballwashers and Bill Burr thinks of him. He knows VICE and the world in general will hate him, especially for his racist shit. The only thing that matters to him is keeping a foothold on his sycophants who will bombard Opies comments section and rewrite the entire lore of O&A so Gregg was useless. The minute Anthony dies and he’s not there to manipulate them, and Jim and all these other comics start telling the true horror stories, we’ll never see the full turn on Anthony that he deserves.
Opie got fired for calling out Howard Stern. Auntie got fired on his day off. Do you know how dumb you gotta be to get your ass fired on your day off? Good job, dumb asshole.
FIRED FOR SHIT THAT WASNT EVEN ON THE AIR. WELCOME TO BIZARRO WORLD!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Also one of the reasons they wanted to get fired from WAAF is that management had suspended them multiple times. Tried to split up the show multiple times. And were on the verge of censoring them from doing bits entirely and also restricting their live appearances. Dave Douglas, or Dave Dickless as he was referred to, was a new manager at WAAF who was brought in to control O&A after they were hired because the previous managers didn't bother policing anything that O&A did.

His methods of control were suspensions, threats of firing, and telling them "just play music". Sometimes O&A would do an entire show without music if Dave Dickless told them before the show "just play music". Dave Douglas would ban Whip 'em Out Wednesday as a promotion. Would ban Assault on the Media. And force O&A to not do any live appearances. Nor mention him on air or mock him on air. He wanted WAAF to fire Anthony or transfer him to another station in another state to break up the show. Opie got wind of this and immediately began going over Douglas's head to get him fired and no longer work at WAAF.

One time Rocko aka "ROCK HOLE!!!" was doing a bit where he played illegally recorded confessions from a Catholic Church confessional booth. They were obviously fake recordings. Do the bit! And they were just a dumb bit and anyone with a brain could have figured it out but the Catholic Church protested the bit anyways. And Dave Douglas fired Rocko without even bothering to try to stick up for him.

Eventually OA& would do the 'mayor is dead' prank. O&A would survive and go to WNEW and become legends in radio. Stupid Dave Dickless was sometime later fired and blacklisted from practically every single radio station and could not get a job in radio. A caller from Boston called into O&A years later and confirmed the rumor. That Dave Dickless was working at a supermarket as a greeter for his full time job.

And WAAF? Sold to a Christian radio company a few years ago. For $10million.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Also one of the reasons they wanted to get fired from WAAF is that management had suspended them multiple times. Tried to split up the show multiple times. And were on the verge of censoring them from doing bits entirely and also restricting their live appearances. Dave Douglas, or Dave Dickless as he was referred to, was a new manager at WAAF who was brought in to control O&A after they were hired because the previous managers didn't bother policing anything that O&A did.
It was just a different time in culture. Today if you got fired for Sex for Sam 3 or the Boston Mayor prank you would NEVER be hired again. Liability and tainted goods. Now technically O&A were just that after their firings but it was different. Back then people were so hungry for edgy shit it was a genius business plan: Get fired and go without work in the short term but grow your fanbase significantly through the resulting media exposure. While Sex for Sam 3 got the general public outraged, especially catholics, the only people really pissed from the Mayor prank was the Mayor himself and certain Gov. agencies. To most people that would make an entertaining show they’d want to listen to. Sure it was April Fools but if they’d do this what were they doing all the other days? I don’t remember what i’m trying to get at. Basically that if O&A wanted to leave WAAF, the best course of action was to literally get fired in a stunt due to the publicity, rather than just quietly leaving and moving to another station.

THE D

Forum Clout
It was just a different time in culture. Today if you got fired for Sex for Sam 3 or the Boston Mayor prank you would NEVER be hired again. Liability and tainted goods.

Maybe in a consolidated industry like TV news, radio, etc. But a comedian or podcaster mostly builds their shit by doing the Opie business model now.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Maybe in a consolidated industry like TV news, radio, etc. But a comedian or podcaster mostly builds their shit by doing the Opie business model now.
Yeah I would definitely agree. The only scandal they faced, now that i’m thinking about it, that no one anywhere would get away with was the Homeless Charlie incident. Imagine if Joe Rogan had a homeless person on who said he’d rape Jill Biden to death. Or if Adam Corolla had one on who said he’d beat the fuck out of Anthony Blinken and rape him. I feel like every three letter agency just tapped into my computer typing that shit. Spotify would have a fire lit under Joes ass if he pulled some shit like that.

THE D

Forum Clout
Even if Opie is lying about purposefully getting them fired who gives a shit. Anthony is still a drunk racist pedophile.

That's what I said. If Opie was lying, that means he made O&A millionaires by accident, AND that Auntie is also a liar because he went along with Opie's lie for many years.

Conversely, if Opie ISN'T lying -- that means Auntie only started being dishonest about his own career recently, in a self-serving attempt to manipulate the hate in his own favor.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
The fact that Opie reached out to other radio stations before doing the prank proves he knew that them getting fired was right around the corner. It might have been the 'mayor is dead' as the final straw. But literally something like talking over the music might have gotten them fired. Opie assumed that they had under a year before being fired, and it would happen anytime without warning, so he figured why not go out with a bang and get some press. Which worked. Management had already ambushed them with suspensions before. Why let them have the upper hand continually?

Everything Anthony says is a lie at this point. Human garbage.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Nana also lied about the poker chip incident, implying "she was a fan of the show, it wasn't funny" despite him laughing on video nevermind fucking audio lol

Can't find the vid but it was when pig fucker Landau was co-host

Forum Clout
Nana also lied about the poker chip incident, implying "she was a fan of the show, it wasn't funny" despite him laughing on video nevermind fucking audio lol

Can't find the vid but it was when pig fucker Landau was co-host
In AntH's defense, the ol HAHA HOLY SHIT! is his default response to anything ever.

Funny? Haha holy shit. Fear? Haha, holy shit. Remember when a tearful Norton broke the news of Ottos death, and he reacted to it with a "eeeeeeehish hish hish, heuh heuh... that's not good..."

Every emotion, or a hint of an emotion, involves giggling.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
In AntH's defense, the ol HAHA HOLY SHIT! is his default response to anything ever.

Funny? Haha holy shit. Fear? Haha, holy shit. Remember when a tearful Norton broke the news of Ottos death, and he reacted to it with a "eeeeeeehish hish hish, heuh heuh... that's not good..."

I know but that just means he legit had no backbone for all those years? The Opie hate from his perspective is fucking insane. You were nothing, he should be sucking his dick every day for helping him and his faggot family
Punchin out, im heating up

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
Norton also said that the poker chip throwing was the "hardest I ever laughed in my life". Literally everyone found it hilarious that Opie had zero filter or conscience about anything regarding listeners or guests. It was cringe humor to an extreme. Things like hanging up on the callers or asking guests horrifically awkward questions was one of the main selling points of the show. It was the backbone of the show even.

Not finding the poker chip throwing funny is basically not finding O&A as a show funny. It would be like saying you are fan of MMA but hate all the punching and kicking. Or you like baseball but hate pitching and batting. Why the fuck are you even watching then at that point? These are like the retards that would call up and say that they hated Jocktober and that the bit wasn't in the spirit of the show. Go listen to Imus or Stern then, faggots.

Anthony's defense mechanism was giggling like a faggot. No serious discussions could ever be had about topics that Anthony didn't like. Anytime someone on the show wanted a serious debate or talked about something personal Anthony would try to crack a joke. He cannot be authentic or ever let his guard down. Opie would always say "this is Greg Hughes...the actor who plays Opie". But Anthony is all a facade for real. The closet faggot and pedophile weirdo acting like the straight masculine man is his true self. "Anthony" off the air is the sashaying queen blacking out during karaoke. Whenever Anthony would let his own guard down he'd blurt out personal details like Brother Joe banging his wife or wearing mommy's shoes or other humiliating facts about himself. Anthony had to play his character at all times.

There was the time where callers called in with their dreams and O&A would analyze them like therapists. And a caller said that his son died in Iraq as a Marine. And that the next week his son visited him in a dream and told him he was at peace. And everyone in studio is dead silent but faggot Anthony who tries to crack jokes, to the point where Opie calls him out right to his face that he cannot ever be serious and says that Anthony is uncomfortable and needs to make himself center of attention with jokes.
I know but that just means he legit had no backbone for all those years? The Opie hate from his perspective is fucking insane. You were nothing, he should be sucking his dick every day for helping him and his faggot family
All of these cocksuckers are disloyal pieces of shit. Anthony, Norton, Burr, Bobby, Vos, Louis CK, Rogan, and so on. They all got their careers heightened from O&A whether they want to admit it or not. Burr got his big acting breaks from O&A fans throwing him parts and his big break in standup was from the Philly Virus Tour rant. Rogan's podcasting is all from O&A's influence on him. Louis CK used to say that half of his standup audience were O&A listeners and he'd lift news stories from O&A for his TV shows. Norton's entire career is built off of O&A.

Yet they all act like O&A, especially Opie, did nothing for them. Like Anthony could have been a talk show host or had his own network with Opie. Yet within a year of being without Opie, Anthony's life was spiraling out of control already. Finally resulting in a few months later with him being arrested for assaulting his girlfriend and breaking her arm. And what she alleges was attempted murder with a firearm.