• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lewis Black is retiring from stand up

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
FB_IMG_1699984679837.jpg

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
He's only 75. These Jews go to nearly 100 these days.

Going forward, as Black moves away from doing hundreds of live shows a year, he will for the most part devote his time to the writing of a new play and book, as well as an expansion of his podcast, Rantcast. But while his time on the road is nearly over, the 75-year-old comic does expect to continue performing on stage “from time to time.”
“I am only retiring from touring. It’s time for me to explore other avenues such as writing, reading your rants, and pitching tv shows that will be rejected. (Which is why I know they are good.) More importantly I can finally give my Fantasy Football team the focus and time it truly needs. And maybe, just maybe I can become the professional golfer I was born to be.”

Forum Clout
Does he tell any jokes that aren't political? We get it you yell a lot tell a joke stupid. Daily show that's all you had!
All the topical/political shit is low-hanging fruit that becomes instantly dated and has no lasting value. Straight down the memory hole, never to be thought of again. Like Rich Little doing Nixon, or Dana Carvey doing Bush I, or Jon Stewart ripping on W, when was the last time anyone wanted to watch that crap again?