• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s keep this party going

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

How you feeling Treeky, hope those grapefruit shandies didn't fuck you up too much?

tumblr_mrsw6ykfAv1sybpjwo1_500.gif

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Never seen this video before, you’ve gotta love him. That’s great!

When he past VH1 ran a bunch of George stuff and I got my buddies douche step dad to let me tape it for 6 hours and this was on there along with some other dope shit. It came back on my radar the other day and my 1 year old has been loving watching it which is funny. Read a little about it and Eric Idle (who you can see for a frame in the video) produced it for George and it was run on SNL in 1976. Harry Songs was my favorite Beatle.

G

When he past VH1 ran a bunch of George stuff and I got my buddies douche step dad to let me tape it for 6 hours and this was on there along with some other dope shit. It came back on my radar the other day and my 1 year old has been loving watching it which is funny. Read a little about it and Eric Idle (who you can see for a frame in the video) produced it for George and it was run on SNL in 1976. Harry Songs was my favorite Beatle.

George should’ve been a Python. Well maybe he was, an honorary one. It’s great that your little one loves George too!

[MEDIA=youtube]_ACyZIXkHq0[/MEDIA]

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I was running by the house John Lennon did his first solo albums in including the imagine video the other day. Ringo brought it off him. His son used to hang out with my mum and uncles. He was in Oasis. They didn't tell me until I was at an Oasis gig. No idea how they didn't mention that for 25+ years tbh

Anyway the new remaster of revolver is all I play right now.

G

I was running by the house John Lennon did his first solo albums in including the imagine video the other day. Ringo brought it off him. His son used to hang out with my mum and uncles. He was in Oasis. They didn't tell me until I was at an Oasis gig. No idea how they didn't mention that for 25+ years tbh

Anyway the new remaster of revolver is all I play right now.

[MEDIA=youtube]FusIKjztap8[/MEDIA]

Wow, sounds really full and warm. One of the most beautiful love songs ever. I’m a sucker for harmonies.

That’s cool your family are friends with the Starkey’s. You ever met Ringo?