• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let’s keep it 100, Norton married a man, plain and simple

Hitler

Forum Clout
What bothers me the most is this social media campaign these two fags are doing where they keep making videos and taking pictures where they pretend to be this happy newlywed couple and keep reiterating that the dude is Jim's wife. Stop pretending that the man you married is a woman and admit you're a sodomite, you faggot.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
What bothers me the most is this social media campaign these fags are doing where they keep making videos and taking pictures where they pretend to be this happy newlywed couple and keep reiterating that the dude is Jim's wife.

I don't give a fuck about the fact that Jim married a dude. I do believe it is fucking disgusting and they'll burn in hell for eternity though. But stop pretending that a man is your wife.
All I see in these videos is Prince Alan reminding us he’s spending Yimmie’s cash at an astounding rate. It’s almost like wink, wink, I don’t love this little slug, look at me play act as his wife while I rob him right in front of his face.

It’s the perfect grift. If anyone says anything, they risk appearing “transphobic.” Just like all his peers on that comedy cruise had to pretend this was normal.

I think the social media push is for Alan to pivot into an Internet personality post-Worm.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Do married couples get some kind of discount for PrEP? Can Jim afford health insurance for a giant mentally ill prostitute husband?
He's probably got whatever insurance SAG or AFTRA provides.

Forum Clout
All I see in these videos is Prince Alan reminding us he’s spending Yimmie’s cash at an astounding rate. It’s almost like wink, wink, I don’t love this little slug, look at me play act as his wife while I rob him right in front of his face.

It’s the perfect grift. If anyone says anything, they risk appearing “transphobic.” Just like all his peers on that comedy cruise had to pretend this was normal.

I think the social media push is for Alan to pivot into an Internet personality post-Worm.
Even if it was a real woman, Jimmy's repugnant giggling and swooning would be completely intolerable and gay. But watching him behave like a massive faggot over a Nordic he/she prostitute is beyond the pale, even by Norton's standards. I only saw the one video, the Halloween one, where he was amusing him/her by trying on silly hats. He should be burned at the stake for that alone.

Forum Clout
Has anyone called into the Jim & Sam show to give Jimmy a reality check?
Oddly enough I watched an hour long "Jim vs a Caller" video a couple of days ago where the guy angrily brings it up mid abortion debate. It's promptly brushed off with "everyone was cool about it" and "you just don't agree". It was acknowledged, but they very quickly brush past it, helped considerably by the caller being kind of retarded.