• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's get Patrick a job!

G

Screenshot_20211114-132710_Chrome.jpg

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Even if I were looking for a simping limp dick loser I wouldn't hire Pat. I'm in construction and the mexican dudes who work for me would cave his fat skull in and it would create a headache for me. In the real world Rick would get murdered by the "allies" he always talks about, they don't need or want the advice of a useless fat fuck.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
We should get him a job at Papa John's, since Papa John is a staunch Republica- er, I mean an alt-Right Nazi incel cyberstalker.

Pat could never work in a service industry. Not only is he a fat effeminate pussy who's afraid of manual labor, but he would also refuse service to anyone who he perceived to be a Conservative.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Gotta start at the beginning. First a CV.

Personal statement: I am the best at everything.
Education: None
Skills: being ignored by own 46k Twitter following, taking selfies of face, correcting the record online
Experience: None
Last job: None
Hobbies: Pop culture pedophilia
Date available: 2 weeks notice (4 if clipping toe nails causes injury)
References: I was at a black gay wedding anniversary

G

I worked in a couple of pubs as a student. Fun times. Hard work on your feet for 12 hour shifts but got laid a bunch and had some good times. One thing's for sure. The staff in any pub kind of universally look down on the hardcore regulars. Even if they're cool (which Fat is not), even if they tip well (which Fat does not), they're still, at the end of the day, loser drunks who don't have anything better to do.

Fat is laughed at by the people who "serve" him and he wouldn't last half of one shift without quitting or having a heart attack.