• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Legalities of a Penpal relationship

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
No one’s answered my question regarding the legality of starting a penpal correspondence with a couple of imprisoned African American gentleman. (With a PO Box)

Starting off as just two fellas bonding over the fight against white supremacy. Then drip feeding your true feelings over the course of time.

Ya know, a couple “if you were out I’d LOVE to worship your feet!”.

“I bet you’re very large and could tear up my insides haha oh man I’m joking but I bet you’re very well endowed.”

“I’m a lonely man, I may not be in physical prison but I do understand what it’s like to be in a kind of cage. No one in my personal life knows this, but for the last few years I’ve been paying African American men to say horrible things to me during sex”

“I marched for BLM my wife even threw up the fist! She’s into you people. We have a friend, Reginald who farts into her vagina after sex. The three of us call it a “Pudding Pie” that’s not something you’d ever consider right?”

Then signing them with a pen name of sorts because well it’s just safer to use a different name than your own. When dealing with criminals. Of course they’d all get money on their books for helping a lonely guy out.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
No one’s answered my question regarding the legality of starting a penpal correspondence with a couple of imprisoned African American gentleman. (With a PO Box)

Starting off as just two fellas bonding over the fight against white supremacy. Then drip feeding your true feelings over the course of time.

Ya know, a couple “if you were out I’d LOVE to worship your feet!”.

“I bet you’re very large and could tear up my insides haha oh man I’m joking but I bet you’re very well endowed.”

“I’m a lonely man, I may not be in physical prison but I do understand what it’s like to be in a kind of cage. No one in my personal life knows this, but for the last few years I’ve been paying African American men to say horrible things to me during sex”

“I marched for BLM my wife even threw up the fist! She’s into you people. We have a friend, Reginald who farts into her vagina after sex. The three of us call it a “Pudding Pie” that’s not something you’d ever consider right?”

Then signing them with a pen name of sorts because well it’s just safer to use a different name than your own. When dealing with criminals. Of course they’d all get money on their books for helping a lonely guy out.
Never use the name Patrick S Tomlinson, that would not be funny.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
IMG_4094.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I still don’t know wtf that gif means
You don’t see the value in a fella who’s very lonely falling in love with several African American men who are in prison? And a shy quiet insecure confused man who’s not out of the closet using another more attractive man’s photos (because he’s broader in the chest and shoulders than most.) To make a profile on grinder and manhunt. So that he may have the chance to find true love?

Edit: you never leave any ribs and that bothers me and I am no kiwi sir I’ve been around as long as you have.

Last edited:
G

The main hurdle my reddit friend ran into is having these hypothetical letters mailed out of Wisconsin but returned to the real sender. He hit a pretty big roadblock with that one - remailing services don't seem to offer everything you'd need to maintain the illusion

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
The main hurdle my reddit friend ran into is having these hypothetical letters mailed out of Wisconsin but returned to the real sender. He hit a pretty big roadblock with that one - remailing services don't seem to offer everything you'd need to maintain the illusion
Thank your Reddit friend for me. And for you, I offer my mouth. Just try to be quick.