• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Legal tips for Fatirck on the 24th

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I hope he gets a “Why us?” in there. He’d have to build to it.

“[blah blah Norm/11 blah blah dead lizard blah blah fat jokes]…and one day, Sosnay child, I briefly glanced up from my phone, turned to my wife—she was taking her early afternoon pills—and asked her, ‘Why US!?’”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
I’m half surprised there’s tons of comments in there saying that you shouldn’t get a harsher sentence for being an openly disrespectful child towards the judge. If it’s for something silly like Jay walking I get it but you can’t come in squealing like a maniac and expect the judge finds you sympathetic in any matter. Like when someone smiles or laughs during the victim impact statements. That just goes to show you’re soulless. These same people would call a young white girl a POS for crying when being sentenced for a deadly dwi.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
43pst7.png