• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Leave it to Joseph Cumia to make something I generally agree with look fucking moronic

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
310BE3DE-5DA2-412A-8C61-6AE822EF61F3.jpeg

He just got out from a Facebook ban and he’s right back at the trough looking for more cud. Fuck this boomer moron I hope he gets suspended again.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Typical REDDITARD post. Take my words out of CONTEXT and then act like your on my side. Hrmph. Most people PEOPLE won’t fall for the BAIT. You LIBERALS can think what you want. I’ll be MASK FREE at all venues I PERFORM at for $$$ from here on out. Oh? And my Facebook ban? FUCK FACEBOOK!!!!! 😎😎🤣🤣🤘🤘🔥🔥

Torque’sHeadBump

Typical REDDITARD post. Take my words out of CONTEXT and then act like your on my side. Hrmph. Most people PEOPLE won’t fall for the BAIT. You LIBERALS can think what you want. I’ll be MASK FREE at all venues I PERFORM at for $$$ from here on out. Oh? And my Facebook ban? FUCK FACEBOOK!!!!! 😎😎🤣🤣🤘🤘🔥🔥
This perfectly captures Brother Moo. Well done.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I think requiring the vaccine and having show proof that you got vaxed is an overstep. If NY implemented it I would really love to see joe posts during that time. Especially if he cant do events unless he is vaxed. That might bring Joe back into daily content. I kinda miss his daily buffoonery.

Torque’sHeadBump

I think requiring the vaccine and having show proof that you got vaxed is an overstep. If NY implemented it I would really love to see joe posts during that time. Especially if he cant do events unless he is vaxed. That might bring Joe
back into daily content. I kinda miss his daily buffoonery.
Absolutely, I think it’s bullshit to require proof / vaccination. Even some of the faggy European countries simply ask for antibody test in lieu of vax proof. Joe, being unable to escape NY (deadbeat father, professional leech, etc.) would be so great to observe.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Absolutely, I think it’s bullshit to require proof / vaccination. Even some of the faggy European countries simply ask for antibody test in lieu of vax proof. Joe, being unable to escape NY (deadbeat father, professional leech, etc.) would be so great to observe.
Even though I got the shot I dont want people asking me about it daily. Fuck off. Get it or dont. Its none of my business.