Least funny forum posters

G

The real winners are homeowners with bidets.
This is on sale at Costco right now. Good solution if you have a power outlet near the toilet.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.costco.com/moen-5-series-premium-electronic-add-on-bidet-toilet-seat.product.100759845.html[/URL]

I'm gonna nominate myself circa 2022. I've been dealing with some issues (no-one cares!!!), I was gonna flex the funny on the podcast but my fellow eurotrash pussied-out (so they're nominated too).

But don't fret, I'm gonna sell some crypto & take every drink, drug, & drinkable drug necessary to make the funny return with a bang!

G

I'm gonna nominate myself circa 2022. I've been dealing with some issues (no-one cares!!!), I was gonna flex the funny on the podcast but my fellow eurotrash pussied-out (so they're nominated too).

But don't fret, I'm gonna sell some crypto & take every drink, drug, & drinkable drug necessary to make the funny return with a bang!

You were arrested, right? How did that go?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

You had one of my all time favorite bits. Being a junkie and forgetting your password was hilarious. Every fucking week a new account.

G

all charges dropped, phones & lab-gear returned. I was gonna update the thread but it was a kinda underwhelming ending to the story. They said it was an anonymous report without any evidence to back it, but in UK they can get a warrant just because firearms were mentioned.

That's fucked up, i'm glad you're ok brotherman! Stay safe.