• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lazy zilch, Joseph Cumia, brags about “condo living”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
F86B6D5A-0295-418C-8EB2-78D096F329CB.jpeg
I hope he slips while walking bow-leggedly down his driveway and has to go into the hospital.

G

Two weeks ago they were libtard communists because he cant have his trump flag out.
I hate people like that...everything is an extreme emotion they wear on their sleeve. Very tiresome...especially if they got you all riled up due to empathy the first time.

Cow is the type to hurl insults and break up with his woman, and push you to say something since he's your friend...then a week later he's back with his girl and you look like a fool for pegging your reputation on his slack-jawed moods.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
"Layla, come over here to the window. I want to show you something.

See that man who just shoveled the snow from around Daddy's car that Uncle Anthony paid for? And see me still warm, sitting here in yesterday's underwear and jogging pants? I could have got up and shoveled the snow, but I knew if I waited, he'd do it for me! COMP'D!

I avoided ten minutes of work, just by being smart! Always be like me, not like that guy."

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Serious question: why don't people just put some sturdy footwear on & walk across to your car, then enjoy some drifting. Does snow get so high you can't open your door? it looks like a few inches to me.

G

We don't really have "condos" over here. I always assumed they were the last stop before an old folks home.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
We don't really have "condos" over here. I always assumed they were the last stop before an old folks home.
You can have expensive condos in apartment buildings too. A former coworker of mine (in her late 20s) was all excited because she closed on a $600K condo in Manhattan. It's basically an apartment you own (and can be one or multiple floors).