Layla and Warren 69

Joe Cumia

Guitarzan
Leave my fucking daughter out of this. You faggots will never let up, will you? lol Me and my brother don't even think about you people anymore. You can't cancel my gigs anymore while you people are mostly unemployed and prey on people online. It's pretty pathetic if I'm being honest. My brother just sold his house and he's going to be heading down south and I'll be right behind him. I cannot wait to get out of here. And there's nothing you can do about it lol.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Leave my fucking daughter out of this. You faggots will never let up, will you? lol Me and my brother don't even think about you people anymore. You can't cancel my gigs anymore while you people are mostly unemployed and prey on people online. It's pretty pathetic if I'm being honest. My brother just sold his house and he's going to be heading down south and I'll be right behind him. I cannot wait to get out of here. And there's nothing you can do about it lol.
If only this was the real JoeH. It would be a new era for the brothermen. The coming of JoeH is still in process.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Eh, I'm not gonna go after the kids. They didn't make a choice to be born into this forsaken family.

Joe, from a successful musician to a Great Pretender, you have my word that your kids and their fellow relations under 18 are off limits from verbal attacks in my book.

You, however, are fair game. Please buy a legitimate guitar for once.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Bull shit that this is Joe. Not ANY caps? NO emojis? 😂😎