Last night in my sleep, I had a vision.

G

As distinguished from a dream which is mere sorting and cataloguing of the day's events by the subconscious.

No, baby child, this was a viSion, fresh and clear as a mountain stream - the mind revealing itself to itself.

In my vision, I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light from within - this gleaming radiant marble. You, the Owen A Forms reader, know this place. You had in fact been born and raised there. This was my first observation of the place, since I do not know you.

Wandering about, I was happy that your house had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way it blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door.

You, Owen A Forms member reading this. You were standing there. You were happy and care-free, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced - a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were in this moment one.

My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision; it was of you. I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you. I wish you nothing but the very best, always.

G

349DBAFF-BDF4-4C36-A651-41BE96375FCD.gif

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I swear that makes more sense...
It does. It’s makes no sense to have two car crashes.

When the forums first started there was a lot of confusion and people were leaving Nanas everywhere when they were laughing.

I do get the Nana would be entertained by that. But by that same school of thought there should be a a Norton face an opie face and so on.

G

I read the title, knew what was coming, and still read the whole thing. Great scene.
All in wit another Twin Peaks thread.

I love this whole first act. The town is a perfect opposite of Twin Peaks. The cops are assholes, and the diner is a fucking dump. Chet Desmond is nothing like Cooper.
[MEDIA=youtube]hGqg03wg3rw[/MEDIA]