• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lady Di's son mysteriously met his goal on GoFundme

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Needed thousands in donations for dental work but crossing a bridge to get it for free after a dentist offered was literally a bridge too far for him. I almost admire him for that.
He's a bum, same as his mother. He should start a Patreon podcast with his mom. The Bum and Water Buffaler Podcast. She can tell him stories on what she was doing with her life while not taking care for him. I would definitely pay for it.

Last edited:

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
He's a bum, same as his mother. He should start a Patreon podcast with his mom. The Bum and Water Buffaler Podcast. She can tell him stories on what she was doing with her life while not taking care for him. I would definitely pay for it.
If the LinkedIn profile that shows up in Google is his, he works in a library as a monitor. Sounds like a job for someone who might be a little... slow.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Was it his dad, that walked into a train?
35461976_10156623732449379_7847385229567197184_n.jpg