• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the Anus and Mewler show! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

G

Why would you send a gay ass message like that to anyone here? Let alone someone whose mission is to fuck with you relentlessly.

Silly broad

36ABA7C200000578-3712881-image-m-20_1469726846274.jpg

G

simperville said the same thing last night... get a fucking bit guys! this is the 50th time you've said mewler is fat... are you guys seriously going to continue calling her fat for weeks on end?? it's hack! be original if you're going to make fun of me! [MEDIA=youtube]iNMaFssAzSQ:825[/MEDIA]
Please continue posting timestamps on this stuff. Never heard this lol. He's going to block anyone who keeps saying mews is fat? Lol wtf...

EDIT: Holy shit, he sounded normal and rational at the start of that rant and then started going insane. The fuck? Hahaha. I know I said I wouldn't make fun of him anymore but I guess I'm blocked now so he won't see this anyway.

G

He starts ranting about us, saying we've contributed nothing. Kind of want to just admit what my previous account was to shut him the fuck up.

chocolatehellhole

Moms Over Fag Dad
people "behind the scenes" are messaging dan wondering why all of you that are making fun of mewler are such faggots 12 17am EST you're all dead to dan ... do a bit! come up with some originality!

Nah I mean I actually did contribute/make a lot of things. Stuff Dan has ribbed and complimented me on. He's claiming I never have.
Ohh shit, I think you burned your last account the same week I did. Obviously you're not reviving your old UN so we'll never know for sure but if I was placing money I think I'd win all day betting on who you are.

Please continue posting timestamps on this stuff. Never heard this lol. He's going to block anyone who keeps saying mews is fat? Lol wtf...

EDIT: Holy shit, he sounded normal and rational at the start of that rant and then started going insane. The fuck? Hahaha. I know I said I wouldn't make fun of him anymore but I guess I'm blocked now so he won't see this anyway.
Blocking people’s posts on a forum because you can’t avoid reading every one of them…imagine if @admin removed the ignore feature!
8f17_035.jpg

6g57g5.jpg

6g58bk.jpg