Knife in his hand. Watch crossfire.

Stent

swatchsticker
β€Ž
β€Ž
He's got a knife while inside a car alone! Shoot to kill!

Fuck that retard, but this is hilariously inept police at their finest. They were told he's got a knife before even getting there. Lady cops, hero cop, and guy in shorts. One cop stands on the vehicle hood.

christian.glass.screen.capture.jpg

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
β€Ž
β€Ž
I'll drop my rock carving tools out the window, im just so scared

No no, keep your knife on you. There's no reason to be scared, were just going to point our guns at your face, OK?

Now, don't worry about this but we're just going to break your window next to your face a little, ok? Now don't worry about us shooting you with these beanbags, this taser to your chest is perfectly normal, now relax while my partner stands on the hood of your car and shoots you in the face

Why the hell was that kid so worried? The police are there to help!

I also liked how the news is reporting his ADHD script as meth πŸ˜‚

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
β€Ž
β€Ž
The guy was mentally ill, he's the one who called 911. He told them his car got stuck in a trap, that he had a knife and that skinwalkers were coming to get him.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
People with that level of mental illness are a burden on everyone and it's better to cut off the finger to save the hand.

LockedHDD__Pot

β€Ž
β€Ž
Are these cops total pussies or what? By an hour into it I think it's pretty obvious this guy isn't some hardened criminal, & the only people who escalated things are the cops. Fuck sakes man

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
I once got pulled over because my license plate light was out. I took the keys out of the ignition and put them on the dashboard, so the pigs could see them. I had a small Swiss Army Knife on my key ring. This lady pig comes over to my window and starts screaming "HE HAS A KNIFE!" to the other pig backing her up. I started laughing, and she ordered me out of my car. The other male cop came over and resolved the gay situation. Today's retarded modern superpigs are absolutely terrified of everything, and they could at any moment spray you with gunfire or tase you if they feel scared, no matter how ridiculous it may be. Of course, in my case a woman was involved, and it's been proven time and time again that chicks can't be cops, as they're just too inept and stupid, even by cop standards.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
I've never once had an issue with the police that wasn't my own doing. I pushed one out of my way once and took a beating. As for getting pulled over I have only gotten ticketed once and that was for going 115 on a 55. He put 65 on the ticket so I was appreciative of that. The other dozen or so times I've been told let go verbal warnings.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
β€Ž
β€Ž
I once got pulled over because my license plate light was out. I took the keys out of the ignition and put them on the dashboard, so the pigs could see them. I had a small Swiss Army Knife on my key ring. This lady pig comes over to my window and starts screaming "HE HAS A KNIFE!" to the other pig backing her up. I started laughing, and she ordered me out of my car. The other male cop came over and resolved the gay situation. Today's retarded modern superpigs are absolutely terrified of everything, and they could at any moment spray you with gunfire or tase you if they feel scared, no matter how ridiculous it may be. Of course, in my case a woman was involved, and it's been proven time and time again that chicks can't be cops, as they're just too inept and stupid, even by cop standards.