Kiwifarms.net is actually literally 100% back

G

this site is much funnier but the way KF threads are organized makes it much easier to find stuff and become familiar with a new character. i started there and read the entire fatrick thread and then came here to watch the brave heroes battle the real life tough guy in real time. but if i had come here first, i don't know how i would have started "at the beginning" because the beginning of this site is just picking up where the subreddit left off. the OP in the KF thread is an excellent summary of all things fatrick, and the highlights of the thread cover most of the major events.
You have dan mullen level knowledge of opal and andy?

Lol so you joined here just.coz you were a fan of patposting?

You have dan mullen level knowledge of opal and andy?

Lol so you joined here just.coz you were a fan of patposting?
i've never listened to a single episode, and probably won't. i remember hearing commercials for the show on the radio in the car with my dad growing up, but that's it. he was a big fan btw

i am here to laugh at fatrick and click the ribs button on posts that are funny. can't we all just get along?

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
this site is much funnier but the way KF threads are organized makes it much easier to find stuff and become familiar with a new character. i started there and read the entire fatrick thread and then came here to watch the brave heroes battle the real life tough guy in real time. but if i had come here first, i don't know how i would have started "at the beginning" because the beginning of this site is just picking up where the subreddit left off. the OP in the KF thread is an excellent summary of all things fatrick, and the highlights of the thread cover most of the major events.
How long did that take you? The thread seems longer than a Dostoevsky novel.

How long did that take you? The thread seems longer than a Dostoevsky novel.
several weeks. i mostly read it in bed before falling asleep, and i'm a very slow reader. it's not worth reading every single post because a lot of it just isn't funny or even entertaining, but if you skim it and only read the posts with lots of reactions it's enough to learn all the fatrick lore. there's also the highlight feature, which lets you jump between posts that have been designated as highlights of the thread. you'd probably miss a lot with that though

G

dn7g68e01zn31.jpg
Always. Never doubt that.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Bleh, I can't get my fucking stupid pw reset to go through. I logged in on Tor and it let me on the site but says I have to reset my pw. I click the link in the email account on the same browser and it just hangs there until it times out.

I guess I'll get through eventually. I need to work on the next post anyway.

DannishTaste2.PNG
DannishTaste.PNG

Edit: I got to the bot check this time but now it's just hanging there.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Bleh, I can't get my fucking stupid pw reset to go through. I logged in on Tor and it let me on the site but says I have to reset my pw. I click the link in the email account on the same browser and it just hangs there until it times out.

View attachment 67971
View attachment 67970

Look at those fawwwwwwkin tits!

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:

View attachment 67971
View attachment 67970

It's just a hang, maaahn

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
Look at those fawwwwwwkin tits!
motorboat_vince_vaughn.gif

i've never listened to a single episode, and probably won't. i remember hearing commercials for the show on the radio in the car with my dad growing up, but that's it. he was a big fan btw

i am here to laugh at fatrick and click the ribs button on posts that are funny. can't we all just get along?
Absolutely. The difference between you and Dan is that Dan never listened to Otis and Antwan, yet tried to make himself into something of a board leader / celebrity. We still have people LARPing as board celebrities, but at least they have experience with Owen and Azrael.

Being honest about just being a Patposter is respectable because you aren't pretending to be something you are not. So long as you can recite 5 breakfast cereals, share a dick pic and get a tattoo of either Scorch or the Feed Nana portrait, you're in.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Its cookie shit. I don't think you'll be able to do it through tor as cookies don't work at all or are different. Front end / Cookies, browser side is very far outside my knowledge so i have no idea how that works. Quasi had trouble on the vbulletin site where unless you checked "keep me logged in" it would not let you log in. That had to do with cloudflare interacting with cookies for log ins, or so I'm told by quasi...

you need to do charactahhhs like mistuhhh imus
Thanks for the info. It sent me a security email and the confirmation link is .onion. You can resend it, apparently. I'm hoping I can get the site up on just a regular browser, and resending it on a non-Tor browser will give me non-Tor link to follow. Everything appears to be down currently, though, as @Dog Eater said.

If not, I guess I could just email Null. I can prove who I am, unlike most.