Kiwifarms.net is actually literally 100% back

Random username

Comedy dickhead
H
this site is much funnier but the way KF threads are organized makes it much easier to find stuff and become familiar with a new character. i started there and read the entire fatrick thread and then came here to watch the brave heroes battle the real life tough guy in real time. but if i had come here first, i don't know how i would have started "at the beginning" because the beginning of this site is just picking up where the subreddit left off. the OP in the KF thread is an excellent summary of all things fatrick, and the highlights of the thread cover most of the major events.
How the fuck do you get the inside jokes? This place is one big inside joke.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
KF autistics are good at keeping up with shit after we've lost interest. Like one of them noticed that Pat deleted his foot cuddles tweet, which is fucking unprecedented. He leaves up shit like "my mom will anally rape you with her strap-on dildo", him promising to shit on Jon's grave, and #CanyonFacts.
Pat took down a ton of his food related post because he knows this place has too much fun trashing his shit eating habits.

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
This is such a weird feeling. I fucking hate kiwi faggots but im so happy they're back.
I don't go there for a reason, they're painfully unfunny little tattletale hens, but considering the opposition, I kinda have to root for them to stay up as long as possible. Between them and the people incensed by their existence, it's the lesser of two evils.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
I just remembered that the foot cuddles picture had a retarded looking Niki in the background. She probably made him delete it, since Pat is too oblivious to recognize that anything he puts out there is gay as fuck or retarded.
Whew. Totally dodged the internet making fun of her looking like a drooling retard at the table.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I read some of the keffals thread. The people posting in that are absolutely insufferable faggots. Man Kiwi farms got absolutely ruined by places like Reddit banning the unfunny neckbeards who said rude words.

G

I read some of the keffals thread. The people posting in that are absolutely insufferable faggots. Man Kiwi farms got absolutely ruined by places like Reddit banning the unfunny neckbeards who said rude words.
It went downhill after the first hack. Lots of older users left, schisms formed, Null got more paranoid. Then he banned zedkissed0, a user known to take an interest in annoying faggots and dox them for a good time. With no attack dog to set on people there really wasn't anything to stop people from being annoying day in and out.

G

Imagine if some right wing group did this to BLM's website or some other left wing site. The perpetrators would have their doors kicked in by the feds. Yet twitter won't even ban them for openly organizing illegal cyber attacks

1664527533245.png