Kiwifarms.net is actually literally 100% back

G

No more tor nodes needed, just reset your password and you're good.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://kiwifarms.net/threads/patrick-sean-tomlinson-stealthygeek-torque-wheeler-realautomanic.65412/[/URL]

Fat faggots and fat faggot tranny defenders BTFO. As our tech admin previously mentioned, all they did was provide millions of dollars worth of site reliability testing for free, and essentially inoculate our society against future attacks by mentally ill pedos who chop their cocks off and give bootleg hormones to little kids behind their parents' back.

G

No more tor nodes needed, just reset your password and you're good.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://kiwifarms.net/threads/patrick-sean-tomlinson-stealthygeek-torque-wheeler-realautomanic.65412/[/URL]

Fat faggots and fat faggot tranny defenders BTFO. As our tech admin previously mentioned, all they did was provide millions of dollars worth of site reliability testing for free, and essentially inoculate our society against future attacks by mentally ill pedos who chop their cocks off and give bootleg hormones to little kids behind their parents' back.
[MEDIA=gfycat]height=240;id=GratefulAlarmingDogwoodclubgall;width=320[/MEDIA]

Good. The Kiwi guys are definitely not our brothamen but scum like Keffals deserve their wrath. Worthless savages.

And props to @Caverlock FTW

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
beetle-juice-its-showtime.gif

G

They’re stupid faggots who go out of their way to get themselves in trouble attacking targets that deserve hate.

It makes sense to feel this weirdness. And now I feel weird describing this. And now I think I need a cold cut sandwich with light mayo.

But seriously these assholes are obviously not our brothamen but what they’re doing is right.

Props to @Caverlock just don’t get put up in their nonsense.
I hope the guy who said "give me a reason to care" finds a lump in his testiclee.

G

I hope the guy who said "give me a reason to care" finds a lump in his testiclee.
This wasn’t even their fucking fight. These were the same assholes who made fun of us for even caring about this horrible cunt in the first place. Streisand Effect by definition.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I’m happy they’re back just because it’ll enrage Fatso and all the media faggots writing stories about “internet cesspool finally dead” in the defense of a mental patient who sends kids illegal hormones behind their parents backs have to feel stupid now.

Having said that I imagine a lot of them already signed up here by now and are finding it a way funnier experience.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
This makes me think. There are a lot of good ways for how the rick shit ends, but him faking his death and commandeering nikk's social media to child people from the grave is in the top 5 for me. Livestreamed failed suicide where he blows off half his face and just makes horrible noises until the cops storm in is big numbah wan.

G

That makes me so happy lol. Am I fucked up? We are the good guys, right?
Not to these people. They’ve cocooned themselves in this world view where people who try to protect children are the bad guys. Seriously. They’ve made themselves this powerful and they need to be fucking destroyed.

They’re literally card carrying members of NAMBLA, an organization devoted to attacking children.

It’s not just Weimar. Tomlinson is literally good friends with a man who admittedly raped his own son. I would never just say shit like that like if it was some stupid joke.

Edit: added the word if in the last sentence for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Not to these people. They’ve cocooned themselves in this world view where people who try to protect children are the bad guys. Seriously. They’ve made themselves this powerful and they need to be fucking destroyed.

They’re literally card carrying members of NAMBLA, an organization devoted to attacking children.

It’s not just Weimar. Tomlinson is literally good friends with a man who admittedly raped his own son. I would never just say shit like that like it was some stupid joke.
My greatest hope is that there is a wave of boomers with nothing to lose except a dwindling retirement fund and the feigned respect of their faggot kids just start killing these fuckers. Chances are they'll just columbine nursing homes and we'll lose all those sweet machine guns they bought before they got banned.