King Charles was best friends with Britain’s most prolific pedophile, Savile. His brother was best friends with America’s biggest pedophile, Epstein.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
806_Reddit.jpg

G

Saville was a sick fuck and he was only one of Charles' pedo connections.
queen_dead00006.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/04/clues-hidden-in-plain-sight-about-jimmy-saviles-true-nature/[/URL]

Here he is with Lord Mountbatten, who was whacked after his involvement in homo-pedo activity was exposed.
fe9ca76ea636866f30b8678b511ab16b.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://frankreport.com/2020/09/18/lord-mountbatten-the-grandfather-of-all-royal-british-sex-scandals/[/URL]

Edit: archive link with working pics

[URL unfurl="true"]https://web.archive.org/web/20210120012950/https://frankreport.com/2020/09/18/lord-mountbatten-the-grandfather-of-all-royal-british-sex-scandals/[/URL]

This setup is all over the world. Epstein was just the tip of the iceberg and the people running things had Netflix swoop in and do the shallow end of the pool limited hangout "documentary" that barely scratches the surface. They want people thinking it's just teenage girls, but there's all kinds of disgusting shit involving younger kids. Sick fuckin world.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://wikispooks.com/wiki/The_Pedophocracy[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
View attachment 64242

Here he is with Lord Mountbatten, who was whacked after his involvement in homo-pedo activity was exposed.
View attachment 64241

This setup is all over the world. Epstein was just the tip of the iceberg and the people running things had Netflix swoop in and do the shallow end of the pool limited hangout "documentary" that barely scratches the surface. They want people thinking it's just teenage girls, but there's all kinds of disgusting shit involving younger kids. Sick fuckin world.

It’s just funny watching Brits prostrate themselves to praise and worship pedophile royals who were born with a made up magic divine right to rule them.

Very strange indeed.

G

It’s just funny watching Brits prostrate themselves to praise and worship pedophile royals who were born with a made up magic divine right to rule them.

Very strange indeed.
I really don't get people who aren't inherently suspicious of authority figures in general. For some reason, I was under the impression that people thought all politicians and related types were crooked. Why would anyone put their trust in someone they've never met and give them the benefit of the doubt, especially when there's power involved? And yet, you see people buying into their bullshit time and time again. At best, these figures are phony and incompetent, but it seems like the more you dig, the more likely you will find corruption and outright evil and maliciousness.

G

I find that people who had a good relationship with their parents are more likely to trust authority.
That's true. I think there's a correlation too between people who don't believe in God and people who had strained or nonexistent relationships with their father. I get along with my parents but I think if you ever get screwed over by an authority figure who's not a relative (in my case, teachers and a jew doctor) it can leave you with a bad impression of people who are supposedly looking out for you. Doesn't help that the people even higher up are corrupt as fuck and not worthy of trusting.

G

That's true. I think there's a correlation too between people who don't believe in God and people who had strained or nonexistent relationships with their father. I get along with my parents but I think if you ever get screwed over by an authority figure who's not a relative (in my case, teachers and a jew doctor) it can leave you with a bad impression of people who are supposedly looking out for you. Doesn't help that the people even higher up are corrupt as fuck and not worthy of trusting.
This is why I beat my children for arbitrary reasons - gets them ready for the real world.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.

Very strange indeed.
In Britain the pedophiles rule over them with magic divine right. In America the pedophiles rule over us through a magical system called democracy. You’re either voting for a pedophile or descended from an aristocratic family of pedophiles. Either way all of our kids are getting their assholes fucked is my point

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
In Britain the pedophiles rule over them with magic divine right. In America the pedophiles rule over us through a magical system called democracy. You’re either voting for a pedophile or descended from an aristocratic family of pedophiles. Either way all of our kids are getting their assholes fucked is my point

True, but I don’t worship them and sing gay songs about them ruling me like the Brits.

WhereWeAt

View attachment 64242

View attachment 64241

Edit: archive link with working pics

This recent obsession with connecting everyone to pedos is a retarded 6 degrees game.

You act like the IRA was cool with Mountbatten until they learned about kidfucking? No, he was the former Defense Chief and they took their shot. Probably nobody in the IRA knew about him fooling around with the young'uns until way after he died.

As for Jimmy Saville, he was a starfucking climber. People like that know how to surround themselves with important people to seem important. It doesn't mean all his friends were in on it, just like most of Epstein's friends were a way to camouflage him with more credible people. No doubt he double-teamed kids with plenty of them. But way more celebs in his rolodex were there to make him appear powerful to his future and past victims.

The crazy thing about this QAnon/pizzagate era is it almost gives top cover to the shitty things some of these people actually do/think. "Sure Nancy Pelosi uses her position for windfall insider trading, but this number code me and a bunch of right wing people devised proves once and for all that she eats babies."

The conceit of the pedo-obsessed internet is that these would be perfectly good people/institutions if not for the alleged kid-fucking rumors they feed on. Inherited thrones and massive public stipends are bad enough on their own without having to tie in their passing connection to a celebrity with an indefensible secret life.