• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kill Tony Should Be This Sub's Favorite Podcast-

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It took me a bit to figure out that he has these retards up there to mock them-- yeah, fags like Hans Kim, Casey Rocket, Kam Patterson, David Lucas, and William Montgomery (and some other Jabronis), wouldn't really be able to sell 100 tickets without the KT push, they're just jesters to be mocked for their stupidity.

The utter disdain he has for these people is palpable. It's kind of funny watching dummies selling their souls for a few minutes of fame and some money (they will surely piss away).

I think I was taking some of this shit too literal-- And really, if you like comedy, this is really the best that's available right now and is a bit edgy without being edge lord shit.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I've watched some with mixed opinions, but dis gal was gud:

This is the biggest bummer of the show is people like this not getting propped up in lieu of shitty hacks like Kam, Lucas, Hans, Rocket, etc.

Did you see the chick some months back who had a miscarriage on shrooms or something like that? She was funny and interesting and they just sent her off. They were playing crying baby noises at her and shit. It was hilarious and dark. She should have gotten a secret show spot or something. Then we get Kams retarded hack ass week after week.