Kike Love Thread

G

everrone in this [url=https://new.onaforums.net/threads/andrew-dice-clay-stinks.13324/]thread[/url] except me and a few others

Jews are ok in small quantities. If there were MILLIONS more of them in the world then it would be a different matter.
Jews are indeed alright in smaller numbers, but if there are too many of them I really believe we should find some systematic way to reduce this number, maybe a plan spearheaded by a Austrian politician with interesting facial hair could find a final solution to this problem.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
b2f44693cedb5c1b28326d570ca5fcf1.gif

G

Jews are indeed alright in smaller numbers, but if there are too many of them I really believe we should find some systematic way to reduce this number, maybe a plan spearheaded by a Austrian politician with interesting facial hair could find a final solution to this problem.

A fellow that went by the name of Adolf Hitler. Very compelling kind of a figure. Odd looking duck. But there’s something about his eyes, hypnotic. He was a decorated veteran of World War 1.. Hold the fort, HE HATED JEWS!

1650034542029.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I used to chill with this jewish fella who used to buy weed off me back in the day. He was actually a pretty cool dude who didn't do anything to jewey around me. I think he was sort of a degenerate in the jewish community because he clearly didn't follow the rules except for going to the temple and stuff. He'd buy an ounce off me twice a month and smoke me up as I was there and we'd play Halo like a couple of faggots.

G

WWAW self hating Jews that name the Jew? Brother Nathaniel.. who summa dem other Jews who talk about Jewish power?

[MEDIA=youtube]Qm_KKCceWdE[/MEDIA]
There was this Jew who would work furiously to prove the gas chambers allegations just made no logical sense...forgot his name something Coleman maybe? But he was one nutty jew...

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
There was this Jew who would work furiously to prove the gas chambers allegations just made no logical sense...forgot his name something Coleman maybe? But he was one nutty jew...
David Cole, probably. I think his main argument was that Holocaust happened but at a smaller scale (2 million dead rather than 6-12 million or whatever the official number is now).

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
David Cole, probably. I think his main argument was that Holocaust happened but at a smaller scale (2 million dead rather than 6-12 million or whatever the official number is now).
He was pressured to change his tune, maybe including death threats. I don't recall. His original doc. from the 90's exposed a bunch of liars though. Worth watching.

EraGodless

I used to chill with this jewish fella who used to buy weed off me back in the day. He was actually a pretty cool dude who didn't do anything to jewey around me. I think he was sort of a degenerate in the jewish community because he clearly didn't follow the rules except for going to the temple and stuff. He'd buy an ounce off me twice a month and smoke me up as I was there and we'd play Halo like a couple of faggots.
pineapple-express.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
One of my friends when I was a kid mentioned in class once that his grandfather was a Polish jew and lived through the holocaust as a child. The teacher gave him a look like he knew that everyone was going to mock him mercilessly for the rest of his life for that shit. He went from a popular, cool-ish kid to just being known as "Jew" instantly.

He eventually rolled with it but there was one time when a bunch of us were ripping on him pretty hard and we got in shit and had to sit down with the vice principal. At one point my jew buddy choked up and started bawling when he had to say "I'm Jewish" because she made him explain what was going on. He also didn't try to get us in shit or anything, so the adults just humiliated him again by trying to help. That always stands out as hilarious to me. Kid's a quarter jewish and he struggled to say the words "I'm Jewish" like he was admitting that he accidentally killed someone.