• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kid should have his skull bashed in with a rock

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This commercial was fucking awesome. This little faggot kid dresses like a woman. Everyone mocks him for it by using soft language. None of them call him 'fag'. Then he comes across a larger kid who could maul him and a literal witch casts a spell to save him. This is just training these pedophiles and weirdos to out themselves and then telling them their only way to fight back against bullies is with black magic.

In real life everyone would call them a 'fag' behind their backs and eventually to their faces. They would have no superpowers or witch powers to fight anyone off. They would get their asses kicked and be called 'faggots' and 'AIDS' and so on. Then they kill themselves out of despair like every other tranny fag weirdo. This is not preparing these disasters for real life it is setting them up for failure and hopefully suicide. This stuff works like the anti-drug commercials with the crazy chick smashing the eggs into the frying pan and talking about how marijuana leads to terrorism.

G

I realize i'm serious posting to this nonsense but anyway,

Great message. The other young kid asks the dress kid why he's wearing an actual costume and understandably says its weird. Then an actually creepy lady dressed as a witch starts getting aggressive and escalating. As the adult in the situation Instead of explaining anything to the other boy she potentially murders him, but really just a metaphor for blocking him on social media.

Is a weird response. It's one of those things kids repeat because they were trained to. The other kid doesn't call him a fag or anything he just mentions that this shit is weird and his nanny is creepy. The nanny was also irresponsible in not explaining to dress boy that he may get made fun of. She's just like yeah wear that costume no one will say anything and if they do i'll murder them with spells or something. You wanna let him be a princess or something, ok, but explain that other kids and adults will think its weird and say something. All she says is "ok". No explanation of how the world works whether you agree with it or not.

Sounds exactly like twitter.
When do you get your money from Pat?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
the only thing that changed when i started becoming "tolerant" of gays is that i stopped throwing rocks at them. that's it.

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
Witch says she's the new nanny (presumably because the old one molested him until he started wearing dresses).

LGBTQ should change their name to The Molested.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I realize i'm serious posting to this nonsense but anyway,

Great message. The other young kid asks the dress kid why he's wearing an actual costume and understandably says its weird. Then an actually creepy lady dressed as a witch starts getting aggressive and escalating. As the adult in the situation Instead of explaining anything to the other boy she potentially murders him, but really just a metaphor for blocking him on social media.

Is a weird response. It's one of those things kids repeat because they were trained to. The other kid doesn't call him a fag or anything he just mentions that this shit is weird and his nanny is creepy. The nanny was also irresponsible in not explaining to dress boy that he may get made fun of. She's just like yeah wear that costume no one will say anything and if they do i'll murder them with spells or something. You wanna let him be a princess or something, ok, but explain that other kids and adults will think its weird and say something. All she says is "ok". No explanation of how the world works whether you agree with it or not.

Sounds exactly like twitter.
Who the fuck is this

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
The witch is a man. The boy likes to wear a dress. Fuckin nauseating.

Is this shit going on in other countries or is it just the US?