• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Conroy faggots

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
When people listed jokers, they always mentioned hamill
Your are still my favorite jokah baby.

1652088999313.png

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Nobody even knew who the fuck he was, now everyones a fan and sad.

When people listed their fav batmans, he never made any lists.

When people listed jokers, they always mentioned hamill, so it wasnt just coz conroy was a voice actor.

Faggots everywhere.
I was way into the Batman cartoon when I was a kid. I would go so far as to say it was the definitive Batman for me. As I grew up, I stopped giving a shit, but my buddy growing up stayed fagging over Batman bullshit into his 20s. He was adamant that Conroy was the best to play the Bat.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I was way into the Batman cartoon when I was a kid. I would go so far as to say it was the definitive Batman for me. As I grew up, I stopped giving a shit, but my buddy growing up stayed fagging over Batman bullshit into his 20s. He was adamant that Conroy was the best to play the Bat.
Adam West was my first and favorite Batman, but Conroy is the best there ever was.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I wouldn't be one of those people leaving online tributes or flowers at a Batman statue, but as someone who enjoys detective stories and mysteries @Agent Torque Morgan , I have a soft spot for Batman. And Conroy was really great at it. His voice alone just worked, even if he was a rail thin waif in real life.

Credit to Keaton though, who's still my favorite on film. It's the crazy eyes, I guess.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Nobody even knew who the fuck he was, now everyones a fan and sad.

When people listed their fav batmans, he never made any lists.

When people listed jokers, they always mentioned hamill, so it wasnt just coz conroy was a voice actor.

Faggots everywhere.
nigga stop doing the Bill Murray's Tito Puente bit from "S.T.R.I.P.Es"

People knew who Kevin Conroy was
He was celebrated, and acknowledged
He's not that esoteric