• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kevin Brennan in the news

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
"Beloved actor"

He was Chandler from Friends for fuck's sake. Aside from that he was a known for being a drug addict and a complete prick and that's it. I'm already sick of anyone acting like they give a fuck. He was by most accounts a shitty person. But he played a cutesy sarcastic queef on a sitcom so of course the TV-poisoned retards are mourning the loss of a fictional character that they feel is somehow a part of their life.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
"Beloved actor"

He was Chandler from Friends for fuck's sake. Aside from that he was a known for being a drug addict and a complete prick and that's it. I'm already sick of anyone acting like they give a fuck. He was by most accounts a shitty person. But he played a cutesy sarcastic queef on a sitcom so of course the TV-poisoned retards are mourning the loss of a fictional character that they feel is somehow a part of their life.
I honestly thought he was already dead and then realized that was Luke Perry

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Beloved actor"

That’s what I don’t get for why this is such a “big” celebrity death. He was on a sitcom and like most of the cast wasn’t able to do much outside of the show. Don’t forget Norm properly shit on Perry for actually claiming he created sarcasm.

Nana's stent

Forum Clout
it's like finding out ralph mouth or potsie died
cumia.jpg

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
"Beloved actor"

It wasn't even 2 months ago people were making fun of him for fucking up his money.