Kerry King is a faggot

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
I’ve been listening to slayer since I was a teenager and I couldn’t tell you one solo from another. You could take them out and nothing about the song would change.
It's just noise. I have a guitar with a sustainer pickup and a Floyd Rose and my one buddy who doesn't play guitar loves to fuck around with it and do "Slayer solos." A guy who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing just moving his fingers like a retard and yanking on the whammy bar is indistinguishable from a Kerry King solo.

Jeff Hanneman wrote their most famous riffs and the only Slayer solos I can think of that I actually like are the Hanneman parts in Dead Skin Mask. I haven't even bothered listening to them since he died. That guy from Exodus who's in the band now can actually shred so it's probably funny hearing Kerry King doing his untalented horseshit and then a guy actually ripping a decent solo with a semblance of a melody to it.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Met him once in around 2001 at a TGI Friday’s in Orange County when I was having lunch with my mom. I was probably a freshman in hs at the time and a huge Slayer fan. He walked in and sat at the bar by himself, ordered what looked like a plain hamburger (just meat patty and bun) and a coke. I was super star-struck, but waited for him to finish eating, then went up to tell him I’m a big fan. He was super cool and chatted with me for a bit, but can’t remember what we talked about tabeperfectlyhawneswicha.

Last edited:
G

A guy who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing just moving his fingers like a retard and yanking on the whammy bar is indistinguishable from a Kerry King solo.
broken-ribs-symptoms-1298895-5c772f0346e0fb000140a3a5.png