• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Keith the Cop was Nana’s only hope

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Who are these people Mike? They say you stole and fucked over friends.
I need TIMESTAMPS. I’m not interested in listening to boring ass James Fritz deep throat a cheap podcast mic for over two hours!

But if this is only about the Red Bar Comedy Club, Mike wanted to run it to a certain standard. His “partners” were more interested in setting up a fly by night operation and eking out every penny! We’re talking enforcing a two item minimum with cheap frozen dogshit from Costco and cutting costs wherever possible. When Mike realized these visions were irreconcilable, he pulled his investment. When the “partners” were unable to continue the operation without Mike’s greedy Jew shekels, they chalked it up to Mike STEALING from them.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I need TIMESTAMPS. I’m not interested in listening to boring ass James Fritz deep throat a cheap podcast mic for over two hours!

But if this is only about the Red Bar Comedy Club, Mike wanted to run it to a certain standard. His “partners” were more interested in setting up a fly by night operation and eking out every penny! We’re talking enforcing a two item minimum with cheap frozen dogshit from Costco and cutting costs wherever possible. When Mike realized these visions were irreconcilable, he pulled his investment. When the “partners” were unable to continue the operation without Mike’s greedy Jew shekels, they chalked it up to Mike STEALING from them.
Sounds like a Danny Ross move. It's them, not you.

I have no idea who they are. Just guys saying Redbar is a thieving cunt.

Last edited:

JebJoh

Oh and more importantly, he is the only one out there who covers Chrissy Mayr and those other two racist midgets. I'd get impatient waiting for Brennan to comment angrily. I would like to see a redbar / brennan show though

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Oh and more importantly, he is the only one out there who covers Chrissy Mayr and those other two racist midgets. I'd get impatient waiting for Brennan to comment angrily. I would like to see a redbar / brennan show though
Won't happen in the foreseeable future. Kevin needs the paycheck and King Kumia has taken him back under the wing.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
It cannot be overstated what a lazy useless nigger Anthony Cumia is.

Remember when Gavin was on CM and he tried to break the world record for longest livestream podcast? Fuelled by speed, booze and butt plugs, the loathsome Canadian faggot went 2 days or something before crashing.

As part of it he invited anyone and everyone associated with CM to stop by and shoot the shit/help with content/keep him awake. The only person who didn't make an appearance? Yep, you guessed it. The owner and figurehead gargoyle of the whole "network."

Turn up at 3.55 p.m. sprint out the door at 6 on the dot. Fucking lazy faggot coon has no one but himself to blame for the utter failure his business is.